Woman tries to sell Coke secrets to Pepsi...

...But shouldn't it be the other way around? I think Pepsi cola is much nicer than Coca-Cola.

putinsaysnobh9.png

pepsi give some spicy feel in the tongue
which is good

and coca-cola is meh

If I was Pepsi, I'd say, "OK LETS GO!" Other than turn them in. \=

It is made by Coke, but it's one of the VERY few that is universally used.

Dr Pepper is a coke brand...

I'm aware. That's why whenever I go to Taco Bell, they have that shitastic Mr. Pibb. Makes me want to kill something defenseless. That being said, I prefer the taste of Dr Pepper over Coke or Pepsi, which is what I assumed people were talking about, instead of brand loyalty or something.

edit: So eat a dick :p

Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or independence from insulin injections.

That's what these big corporations don't want you to know. :shh:

Coca-Cola and Pepsi are both owned by the same company. Its a big conspiracy to hide the fact that one company has a monopoly over the soda industry.

Pepsi wins btw.

Wonder what made her want to do something like that...besides the $1.5m. Wonder if she was bitter about her previous job there.
I prefer Coke. =p

Looks like it depends on location.

Yep, here in Texas its a private company. I toured their factory once and got a pound of dr. pepper jellybeans....and the Dr. Pepper contract at our school basically pays for about half of our stuff (there is even a Dr. Pepper logo on our roof)

I'm going to sell the secrets of Brecon Caregg water to Evian!

:D

They're both good. Right now I think Pepsi has a cooler looking can so I get that.

Coke is the original, but I still think Pepsi tastes better.

Pepsi tastes stronger, which I like.

Neither Pepsi nore CocaCola come close to Curiosity Cola though. If they served cola in heaven, it'd be Curiosity Cola. Fo sho.

Pepsi is too sweet & has too much sugar for my taste's, I perfer Coke.

I like coca cola when I want to have my mouth explode from CO2 (Every once in a while)

Back