World War Z Movie

Warped Dan

Vortigaunt
Reaction score

Did not see this one coming. Not sure if its going to be amazing or utterly stupid. Seems shallow from what I keep seeing but some trailers are all action and others will show more story

Doubt it'll be any better than the mediocre book.

I've no idea about the book, but the trailer gave me a 28 Days Later vibe and that's good.

Brad Pitt? Cool.

Dumb annoying kids he has to protect? Meh.

This looks like shit. Just another fast zombie shoot-em-up with a mediocre action star and cheap tug-your-heartstrings props (i.e., children). The book was fun because it was a clever fictional documentary and they should have kept that format.

Brad Pitt. That youtube pic only reminded me of Charlie Hunnam.

28 Days Later vibe
uhhhhhhhhhh no. No. NO NO NO. Not at all. You should watch 28 Days Later again if your memory of it is that bad.

Anyways, looks meh. I'll watch it anyways since I'm a glutton for apocalyptic settings.

uhhhhhhhhhh no. No. NO NO NO. Not at all. You should watch 28 Days Later again if your memory of it is that bad.

Anyways, looks meh. I'll watch it anyways since I'm a glutton for apocalyptic settings.

I'm getting the vibe because of the fast infected/zombies. Yeah this one is Hollywoodised and most likely won't match 28DL in terms of atmosphere, but it still looks entertaining.

More like Left 4 Dead than 28 Days Later and I for one was not hoping to see a Left 4 Dead film being made. Looks pretty crap to me.

Like Left 4 Dead, but with only common infected and none of the cool ones.

And (probably) boring characters and dialogue, with fewer pills.

Back