Worst crime you ever did ?

That wasnt the point though :p You said it wasnt a crime, but it obviously is. Whether or not people should abide by the ruling on it is another topic and off-topic.

EDIT: holy shit, 6000 posts.

Gassed the Kurds in the 80s.

Luckily I put a fall guy in place to take the flak.

Pfft, since you told me not to, IM DOING IT!

And by driving drunk, I pull out of my driveway, and parked my car.

If that's dangerous, why are we alive?

does drinking while driving count? cuz I did that a bunch of times back when that sort of thing wasnt frowned upon

Early one morning while making the rounds I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down.

I went right home and I went to bed - I stuck that lovin' .44 beneath my head.

I shot a man in reno just to watch him die.

And then took his steam account...

does drinking while driving count? cuz I did that a bunch of times back when that sort of thing wasnt frowned upon

I think you can drive up until the alchohol enters your bloodstream. At which point you'll have to exit the vehicle and walk.

The second worst: farted in church
The worst: thought naughty things about a girl in church

Yeah... shame on you all for never committing anything like murder, rape, treason, international drug trafficking.

Shame.......

Yeah... shame on you all for never committing anything like murder, rape, treason, international drug trafficking.

Shame.......

LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist.

I assume anyone who has commited a crime equivalent to a jail sentence wouldn't be so comfortable as posting about it on the web.

That's innocent compared to double posting.

You Bastard.

I confess I've been having an affair with a married man ( he's a huge tomb raider fan) ...pretty sure he's leaving his wife so that we can get married ..he's planning on wearing white although he's such a slut I suggested red, he didnt go for it

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I have the biggest moral problem with infidelity out of anything in this thread.

Solaris, keep taking the piss, see if I don't ban you anyway you twit :D

Oh I'm pretty sure I meant it. He sure was taking too long on the top of that slide.

I lol'd. I broke my collar bone because I was climbing back up a slide, and some kid came down while I was going up. I, being the gentleman, thought I would be considerate enough to jump off and give him the right of way :LOL::LOL:

The list of uber-duper-minor crimes

*Stealing candy *Regular user*. I just was "tasting" them. :( (I was really young back then.

*Cheating in games.

*Being a passenger in a bus, while not having a ticket-

The punishments:

Candy: NO SWEETS FOR YOU TODAY, MISTER!
Cheating: Bad feeling.
Bus: NO punishments :dance:

Almost every time I had sex it was technically illegal, my first GF was 15 (I was 17), and with my girl now we usually drink first.

I wanted to mention that too, but I felt too mean. Damn you, me.

Me and a friend sneaked into synagogue and stole the rabbin's jewelry.

My first girlfriend was 17 and i was 18. that's technically illegal, but the cops say it's consensual. You can tell I've been through this statutory rape thing. Stupid parents.

I broke this ****er's arm who was harassing my girl at a pizza parlor inside the mall.
I was waiting in line and I turned around to see this guy groping her.

That makes me see red just thinking about it.

Funny, when Ova was banned Ennui said: "This thread does not grant you amnesty!". When the thread was made by a super moderator and called it: "Illegal actions Amnesty thread!?"

Tresspassing on a building site with my friend, some minor shop lifting, not ratting out my pot smoking mates. Thats about it.

Vandalism.

As in just playing with gunpowder and things that involve fire which damage the residence of many people though they never use that certain area.

Back