Worst thing you've ever said

This thread is starting to get reeeeaaaally weird...

...imma SMELLIN' THE BAYKUNS!!!

<_<

>_>

oh fat.

Those bananas in your avatar look like they're having some wholesome fun... Well I can't see the harm.

Enjoy your AIDS.

Today I was at work with my cousin. He works at a bowling alley so to kill time we did some bowling. I was bowling horridly so I took a different approach and decided to try kicking the bowling ball. Holy **** it hurt so bad. I fell to the ground yelling and cursing. It felt like every blood vessel in myg foot had suddenly burst in unison. I finally got back on my feet, picked up the bowling ball, and chunked it down the lane I was in and started cursing like I had a severe case of tourettes.

When I finally stopped I looked around and yelled "What the **** are you looking at?!". A little 3 year old boy broketh silence and looked at his mom and asked her what the **** she was looking at.

I lol'd. Then I thought "OHSHI". At least I helped the kid learn a few new choice words. :D

This bitch in my homeroom in 8th grade would flap her mouth continuously and when I would say something (to my friend, to my teacher, etc), I would get the full brunt of her fat mouth. "SHUT UP!! BLAH BLAH" so I remember saying "blah blah, her mouth is always open. 7-11 blah blah.. it's like car with nobody driving blah blah". She took the jabs well enough until class ended and she ran away crying like a little ****. She got what she had coming, though. She's a bitch and a cesspool of various disease.

lol, only Tollbooth would kick a bowling ball.

I usually tell people to "Stop it" when they are talking. For instance, yesterday a girl was telling me and my friend a story, which obviously wasnt going to be funny so I just told her to "stop it". Thankfully she has a sense of humor and just lolled with us. But there have been awkward moments when I tell people to stop talking.

Once at a party, this one (attractive) girl tells me she has just broken up with her boyfriend. Instead of just thinking it, I said: "So then he wont mind if I **** you?" She walked away.

Once at a party, this one (attractive) girl tells me she has just broken up with her boyfriend. Instead of just thinking it, I said: "So then he wont mind if I **** you?" She walked away.
Shoulda slipped a roofie in her drink and dragged her home.

oh no my reading pleasure has just came to an end....wah...
hm well worst thing i ever said....

My friends mom had been practicing for this curch concert for like 3 months and i was invited. After the performance(sucked 2 f'ing guitar chords in every song) she asked me what i thought....so i responded with" do you want me to lie....or tell the truth" she asked for the truth " i thought it was really boring and i didnt like the songs"
she was really hurt
now wtf was i thinking? i can not remember why i said that.

oh wait! sorry just remembered another.
I was at dinner with a close friend and we were talking about...well i dont remember but i ended up saying something like. " man that sounds like someone from one of those like boring....non-important states like illinois...." my friends dad was from ILLINIOS....and awkward silence proceded..

I was talking with a girl on the phone a few years ago and actually said ell oh ell...long silence, she said she had to go....havent talked to her since then...3-4 years ago...

I was at dinner with a close friend and we were talking about...well i dont remember but i ended up saying something like. " man that sounds like someone from one of those like boring....non-important states like illinois...." my friends dad was from ILLINIOS....and awkward silence proceded..
When I worked at this grocery store and I was bagging. Well we get a bunch of tourists. Anyway, one of the ladies said to the cashier(loudly) "I hate all these damn tourists!". The lady behind her said "I'm a tourist...". So then the lady replied back "Sucks to be you".

Coles is great. Substitute sucks to be you with guts for you and you've got a good old cliche.

Um, last night was probally the worst thing i've ever said

i was talking too a friend, and she started talking about her friend who got really skinny and when she called her up... she wasn't alloweed too talk too her, i said "yeah shes probably dead" then she said "don't say that" then it was silence for about 30 seconds and i heard her crying

i truly felt like an asshole :(

lol, well how were you supposed to know that "got really skinny" meant "might be dead"?

Um, last night was probally the worst thing i've ever said

i was talking too a friend, and she started talking about her friend who got really skinny and when she called her up... she wasn't alloweed too talk too her, i said "yeah shes probably dead" then she said "don't say that" then it was silence for about 30 seconds and i heard her crying

i truly felt like an asshole :(

lol wtf

edit: why hl2 net has so retarded smileys?

Back