Worst way to die

yes she shot herself in the back of the head 5 times...after the first shot i think she wouldn't be able to shoot herself again you idiot

If you think that was hard you should have seen my second wife bury herself alive. Where you work Dumb ass's r us.:dork:

Killed by cockslap.

Chinese methods of torture - slow slicing; tie limbs and head to 5 horses and make them run in different directions; cut a person, fill the wounds with honey and pour ants over him; the crunch-finger device... thing.

The worst way to die is when you're way up high and asking why.

:(

Wouldn't it be grand to take a gun by the hand
Wouldn't it be great if we were DEAD

Seriously, something where you know you're gonna die, honourless, painfully and with a massive amount of humiliation

Wouldn't it be grand to take a gun by the hand
Wouldn't it be great if we were DEAD

Seriously, something where you know you're gonna die, honourless, painfully and with a massive amount of humiliation

MCR FTW :p

(BTW, I thought you said you were gonna leave this forum.)

@Wanted Bob - Looks like my SHIII Community love ran out quicker than my (homo) love for you guys

All caps. Always say it in all caps.

You apparently have not watched it all the way through.

Apparently you have not either, because nothing really makes it stand out it from any other scat videos.

I'm not sure how many people here can really say they have a great frame of reference when it comes to scat movies...

I've seen this torture thingy in a museum one time i was i Spain.. It's this long lubricated pole and they put the victim on top of it (naked - stick goes through ass and slowly through the rest of the body)

DAMN!!.. (and yes i think you'll die unless you're very experienced with stuffing long things up you ass...)

Wtf I looked at this thread title twice after seeing Wack's post, and both times I read it as "Funniest Sex Moment".

I'd say getting stretched to death in a torture machine would be a pretty bad way to go.

Getting crushed by a fatty.

Being drowned by *******.

DROWNED.

Edit - *'s = girl who is in a tub

Seriously, wouldn't it be horrible to be found dead with your neck snapped and your dick in your mouth?

And dysentery, shitting yourself to death?

driving 300km/h down a road, then getting your face pushed against the road. D:

being eaten alive by an army of these guys
centipede.jpg

Hmm... the worst way to die... *thinks to self*

So there were three explorers out exploring in the jungles when they were captured by a group of cannibals.

The cannibal chief told the men, "We are going to chop off your heads and eat you, but we will give you a chance to live if you can pass our test."

And so the men were sent out into the jungle to gather 6 of any one kind of fruit and bring them back. The first man returned carrying six bananas.

The chief told the man, "You must now stick each piece of fruit up your butt without flinching or making any facial expressions." And so the man started on his task. The first banana went in. The second banana went in. Halfway through the third banana, he winced in pain and instantly had his head chopped off.

The second man returned holding 6 little berries in his hand. Again, the chief told the man, "You must now stick each piece of fruit up your butt without flinching or making any facial expressions." And so the second man started on his task. The first berry went in without a problem. Then the second berry, the third berry, and the fourth berry went in without incident. Then on the fifth berry, the man failed and had his head chopped off.

In the afterlife, the first man met with the second man and asked him what had happened. The second man replied, "I almost completed the task, but I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing when I saw the third man coming back with 6 pineapples."

Back