Worst way to die

Uriel

Tank
Reaction score
Gorilla rape has my vote. Seriously, couple homo gorillas, nothing beats that.

Nothing truly could beat that. :?

skinned alive, then having diving into a pool of sulfuric acid....like what can be more agonizing than that?

Crushed by one of those car compactors. Just the idea of having your body slowly squazed from all directions.

That, and also being fried naked on a hot metal plate.

There is also having a saw cut you in two from bottom to head.
And sticking you on a pole, letting the pole slide trough your ass and intestines and out of your mouth.

Or being suspended between two palm treas and having them tear you in two.

There is also being skinned alive, just having someone make a cut and literally tear your skin from your muscles like they do to animals in china, and the worse part is you are still alive even when they tear all the skin from your body. Your just there without skin in enormous pain.

Gorillas only have a 2" penis. Um, apparently :O

Saxons would skin people alive with wire brushes and them saw them in half from the groin up. Ivan the Terrible was known fry people alive in massive frying pans and Edward II was killed by having red hot pokers shoved up his ass. Any of those would qualify :) Oh, being hung drawn and quartered would hurt like **** too.

(I was a sick child and collected books about torture)

Choking on vomit.

Someone else's vomit.

5 points to the first person to get the reference.

Explosive, projectile diarrhea.

That, or being raped by a clown while children laugh at you.

@ Sam-2k: Well you can't really dust for vomit, can you?

Crawling in your skin, while the wounds will not heal

Drowning at the bottom of my bowl of cheerios.

Seriously, that would be humiliating :p

Uh... I prefer not to think about these things.

Warbie said:
Saxons would skin people alive with wire brushes and them saw them in half from the groin up. Ivan the Terrible was known fry people alive in massive frying pans and Edward II was killed by having red hot pokers shoved up his ass. Any of those would qualify Oh, being hung drawn and quartered would hurt like **** too.

awwww

The worst thing that could ever happen to me is if I die, but never come back. So it's sort of like God forgetting to select a spawn point.

Getting killed in a game only for that game to become reality and then realising your dead.

◘ Drowning in a festival long-drop
◘ The 'Head-on-a-stick' torture technique used by the Vietnamese
◘ Watching your closest friends/family members being brutally murdered before having the same done to you

Is there some sort of obsession with death in this forum?

/emo

There was one of these exact threads here like a year ago and I said fire. I still say burned alive. Fire is extremely painful - hence the whole, "be good or your going to hell." thing.

Hung on a big fishhook through the chin. I read somewhere that that's the most painful way to die.

The worst thing that could ever happen to me is if I die, but never come back. So it's sort of like God forgetting to select a spawn point.

Are you talking about reincarnation or something?

For me the worst way would have to be being burned alive or melted by acid.
I recently burned my hand while making some fries, the burn wasn't severe but it still hurt like a mother****er, so I can't imagine how painful it would be to be burned alive.

Having achieved nothing worthy of rememberance.

Can't think of anything worse than torture. Seriously, it scares the shit out of me.

Don't give me any sensitive information either, cause damnit I'll talk!

Can't think of anything worse than torture. Seriously, it scares the shit out of me.

Don't give me any sensitive information either, cause damnit I'll talk!

Cyanide pill FTW!!

Drowning.

Buried alive.

Drawn and quartered.

Incineration.

Death by a slow crushing.

Death by blood loss due to genital mutilation. <--- Has become the stuff of my nightmares the last month or two.

Well the most painful ways to die have pretty much been covered...
So I think the scariest one to think about, for me, is being deep in a mine, and then having the walls cave in on you.
Think about it, there you are, in total darkness, complete silence, unable to move your chest to even try to breathe, slowly suffocating in the dirt and knowing that there's no hope of being rescued...

D:

Explosive, projectile diarrhea.

That, or being raped by a clown while children laugh at you.

@ Sam-2k: Well you can't really dust for vomit, can you?

Dying due to you having the diarrhoea or being hit by it until you die?

Would you like your 5 points as a coupon or as a high 5?

How about being thrown in to cement,

That reminded me of the videos of that guy who was forced to either burn alive or jump from the top of the world trade center.

Disturbing.

That's one ****ed up way to die... falling to the earth, knowing you have like 15 seconds to live... then OUCH!

It's over.

Better than burning alive I guess. So sad. That would be seriously scary. The alternative would be getting caught on fire, then jumping from the skyscraper FTL. The wind would make the fire burn fierce and turn you into a meteor.

I know I'm not the only one, sometimes I wake up from a dream where I'm falling. I hate that shit.

Wait, are we talking humiliation or painful?

Getting eaten alive would be the most painful.

Getting killed by bees for the humiliation factor.

Ever since I saw the SAW and Hostel movies, things like that have always scared the hell out me. Albiet shite movies, mind, but whatever.

But worst of all, I think being put into an iron maiden would be the most painful. Spikes everywhere... EVERYWHERE!

EDIT: Also, radiation poisoning from a nuclear bomb. Constant vomiting and diorhhea, bleeding, skin falling off, your insides churning up, other stuff... urgh. I had a dream that I saw nuke drop in our area (West Midlands) and obviously it was seen from miles away, but I've never been so scared in a dream in my life. I'd much rather be in the blast zone so I could just be incinerated there and then.

Back