Worst way to die

That's one ****ed up way to die... falling to the earth, knowing you have like 15 seconds to live... then OUCH!
Tbh one of the best ways to die in my opinion. That's 15 whole seconds of freefall. You're pretty much flying. And as soon as you hit the ground you're dead, as your body wouldn't have time to respond to the pain stimulus of your spine shooting up through your brain (or the other way if you land face-first :E).

worst way to die for me would probably be torture. Best way would be jumping out of an air plane at full height.

I disagree, cause what happens if you dont die instantly from the fall, say if you land on a rocky slope or something? That would be extremely unpleasent.

Holy shit, I cringed while reading that. How ironic that he was trying to increase sexual pleasure, and lost his means to have it as a consequence.

It's like god was saying, "The ultimate physical pleasure that I have given you, the joy of sex not good enough for you? Fine, then you can't have it." - if you believe in that sort of thing.

Either way, that would totally ****ing suck - not to mention losing fingers and legs.

I love the Darwin Awards.

I think getting hopelessly stuck in one position would be a bad way to go. Like being pinned against something, but not hurt in any way, without any chance of help. That's the only death that really scares me, for some reason. Phobia, maybe.

Oh, and being raped by gorillas. That would suck.

Either way, that would totally ****ing suck - not to mention losing fingers and legs.

He still has one finger :D

I think jesus is sitting on a cloud ****ing with him. What? That isnt good enough for you? Try using your little finger.

Friendly Fire. **** TK-ing bastards. :p

But really, what I think would be the worst way to die is to die old without acheivement.

Top on my list would probably be fire. That's gotta be horrible.

After that, ebola. Bleed out of all your orifices and then die in seven days.

Getting bricked up inside a wall seems unpleasant.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MONTRESSOR!

This looks like fun:

http://inquisition.pp***/gallery/torture-06.jpg

Death by your own stupidity, while thinking it was someone elses stupidity.

I heard to be shot in the stomach is the most slow and painful way to die.

Or, a towel, swabbed in a unique substance, and twisted around. Shoved down the throat of the victim right into the stomach, while still holding the tip end. As the stomach begins to digest it, you rip it out, taking the stomach lining with you. The death is slow, and you would not imagine the pain you would be in. You would be begging someone to put you out of your misery.

What if the TOP secret information you have changes the future of the nation if it falls on enemy hands? :|
Sucks to be the nation.

Man, this thread is starting to creep me the **** out.

And to a lesser extent, make me ponder why we're so obsessed with death as a race... (or just a forum)

Being kidnapped buy some crazy serial killer who amputates a limb every three days without anesteasia(like a foot, part of a leg, a hand). All this while me being blindfolded and not hearing the killer talk at all. Oh yeah, and he takes care of the wound so that I don't bleed to death or get an infection.

Death by your own stupidity, while thinking it was someone elses stupidity.

i rofl'd lol

Gotta be falling from great height :thumbs:

Originally Posted by Maxi
Being kidnapped buy some crazy serial killer who amputates a limb every three days without anesteasia(like a foot, part of a leg, a hand). All this while me being blindfolded and not hearing the killer talk at all. Oh yeah, and he takes care of the wound so that I don't bleed to death or get an infection.

haha you've thought a lot about this haven't you :D

Floating in a vat of water, that you can't get out of ... that slowly gets hotter and hotter, till before long you're being boiled alive. I think I must have being a lobster in a past life.

Dying due to you having the diarrhoea or being hit by it until you die?

Would you like your 5 points as a coupon or as a high 5?

I would like my five points in dials that go up to eleven please.

After watching an episode of CSI, my vote goes to getting wanged in the head by a derailed, flying roller coaster!

Getting thrown into the the vacuum (not the cleaner, the stuff in space) burning up in the atmosphere. I can think of others too, but I can't be bothered to write them down.

I thought it would be rather painful been thrown into a vacuum.

096ym000.jpg

Getting slowly eaten to death from the inside by red ants after having your insides filled with orange juice by way of your anus and penis

I heard to be shot in the stomach is the most slow and painful way to die.

Stomach and knee shots are known to be the most painful. And yes, even without medical assistance stomach gunshot wounds can take days to kill.

Here's one I read in a book by a German sniper in WWII on the Eastern Front:

He was acting in the scout role, keeping tabs on the advancing Red Army in Hungary in a small town. A platoon of about 25 Soviet soldiers arrived, and they found a Hungarian woman and her husband in one of the buildings. They tied her husband up, and each one of them proceeded to rape the woman. That being finished, they spread-eagled her, stuck a flare pistol in her vagina, and fired it, sending the projectile into her insides and slowly cooking her alive.

The sniper was horrified, and upon hearing the sounds of his reinforcements, killed as many of the Russians as he could with his sniper rifle and left the rest to his fellow German soldiers. One Soviet soldier survived the onslaught, and the freed husband of the Hungarian woman was allowed to hack him to death with a hatchet.

A humiliating combination of psychological and physical torture, over a long period where you feel no one in the world cares about you.

The sort of treatment that makes any normal person boil with sadness and anger at the thought of it.

I think the Gulag was pretty good at inducing psychological torture.

Well i don't know i have buried two wife's. The first one shot herself in the back of the head 5 times. The second was buried alive. I think i would go with the second.

Back