wot up

F

ftd1983

wot up mofos. Im here to rip this place up gangsta stylee.

Actually im not gangsta at all (no really!) but been lurking about for a wee while now so thought id sign up so i can have a moan when ep2 gets delayed again. Bastarding Valve, must the continually dissapoint us :E

(insert obligatory randomness here)

Oh, hi there.

Enjoy your stay, etc...

Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

Also, it wouldn't be a Valve game without the delays. Embrace the delays. LOVE the delays.

Hi, welcome, were all dicks, especially myself and Darkside; Danimals something but we've never managed to pin it down. Hope your stay is short because were not keen on people like yourself, but hell, were not keen on any of the members. We've a docile Admin and a facist moderation team, and we really don't intend to do anything of real benefit to the community.

Welcome to Hl2.net!

^

As long as you stay in the noobish HL2 forums you won't have a problem with me ;)

Hi, welcome, were all dicks, especially myself and Darkside; Danimals something but we've never managed to pin it down. Hope your stay is short because were not keen on people like yourself, but hell, were not keen on any of the members. We've a docile Admin and a facist moderation team, and we really don't intend to do anything of real benefit to the community.

Welcome to Hl2.net!

There's a lot of were's there.

Newbie section is boring these days.

F*ck all yall I'm gone. Banana rape no longer.

Hi etc.

Enjoy your stay samons kidding etc.

Welcome to the coolest goddamn forum on the internet.

Back