Would you buy this PSP

Would you buy a PSP with the following information and price?

• Yes, Definatly.

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I can not make my decision.

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • No, its a waste of money.

Votes: 37 68.5%

• Total voters
I must admit, the top screen on the DS is a dust magnet. Although I haven't succeeded in scratching it yet.

Psychanalysis - The screen on the PSP does not scratch easy - you'd have to use something sharp to 'score' it to get any visible damage. It seems like it's made out of the glass coating that DVDs are made out of.

I admit that it does get greasy easily though, any PSP owners will probably carry a glasses cleaning cloth with them.

I scratched my DS today. :flame:

I was using a paper clip to hold my drawings togethor in my backpack and some how it got between the two screens of the DS and scratched them both. :flame:

They got about half way across the screen and is deep (just under 1mm)

Oh that makes me mad. I dont think best buy will let me warrenty it either. I have already warrentied it once because of a dead pixel but I dont think scratches are covered in the extended warrenty. I guess I should read it over again.

Edit: Yep it is not eligable for a return. To bad I guess I will have to figure out a way to break the touch pad and not make it look suspicious. :thumbs:

erk, shame they aren't as durable as PSP screens then huh? :)

good luck with the returns

blackeye said:

I was using a paper clip to hold my drawings togethor in my backpack and some how it got between the two screens of the DS and scratched them both. :flame:

They got about half way across the screen and is deep (just under 1mm)

Oh that makes me mad. I dont think best buy will let me warrenty it either. I have already warrentied it once because of a dead pixel but I dont think scratches are covered in the extended warrenty. I guess I should read it over again.

Edit: Yep it is not eligable for a return. To bad I guess I will have to figure out a way to break the touch pad and not make it look suspicious. :thumbs:
Just take it back to the store anyway, if you make enough of a noise they will always give you a new one. You might not actually have to make much noise, just hold up the queue for 10+ mins.

blackeye said:

That's a real shame :/

Hope you get a new one.

(always buy a case to put your handhelds in when you're not playing them. Regardless of the screen - it's so much nicer when the casing looks new too)

Back