WoW Guild Ambushes a Funeral

Raziaar said:
Never heard of Serenity Now.

Must just be some no name WoW pvp guild, rather than a universal one which i'm more familiar with.
It's a Seinfeld reference, there's probably 1000s of "Serenity Now"s

At least a hell of alot more people remember him. To be honost, I think it should of been expected and I bet he was looking down from his cloud (onto some guys monitor playing WoW at that ceromny) and LoLing his head off.

What a cool way to "celebrate" someones life, by a big PvP war.

BRODIEMAN2k4 said:
It's a Seinfeld reference, there's probably 1000s of "Serenity Now"s

I know what that aspect of it is. The guild is still called it. My point still stands, it sounds like a no name pvp guild in the 'grand scheme' of things, when related to the other massive, awesome pvp guilds that are universal in their game coverage.

"It's a game" is such a retarded and such an empty statement.

It's a game, yes, where real people put real time and real effort into. Now, one of those real people died, in real life. This real person was probably friends with many real people. Yes, it was friends through a game, but do you deny you can get good friendships in a game? You're more socially disturbed if you CANT bond with people over the internet than when you CAN.

I remember when we gave our guild leader an epic mount, as gesture by the entire guild for all his real effort he put into leading a guild (and trust me, it consumes a lot of time). That mount cost 1000g, which has to come from people who put real time and real effort into farming the cash. Even more astounding is that the 1000g is actually worth some real US dollars. Call us a bunch of emo socially retarded freaks, but really, give me one reason why my example would hold any evidence for that? It's showing appreciation for what a person did for you, be it virtual or real.

This funeral was I guess something they saw as the appropriate way to show that same appreciation for a real person.

And then being a big enough of a c*nt to f*ck it all up is more a sign of being socially retarded than having such a funeral. These are, yet again, real people you're dealing with. Show some f*cking consideration for other people.

Who's really the social outcast here?

It's that guild's full right of course, to do this sh*t, but it's nothing a considering and normal person would want to participate in.

ahahahahahahahahah, thats all i have to say... and i do send all my bst to her family.

PEACE

Mikey

If it was my funeral, I would be laughing my ass off

Back