Wow, it finally snowed....and iced!

Im having a hot christmas back in South Africa...hate the UK at the mo. So much wind (in Cheltenham anyway) and rain. Dark at about 4:30 now...ffs.

Cant wait to come back in January with a tan! mhaaha

If it's allowed there, go buy some snow tire chains... install em, and go drive!

Or just go drive without em and risk dying. IT COULD BE AN ADVENTURE!

Well, the way my neighborhood works, it has one entrance, and it's a really steep hill *IE I don't have to push teh gas and go from 20 MPH do 45-50 down it. I'd take my car out and do some fun snow/ice spins and such, but I'd never get my car back home....

Well, the way my neighborhood works, it has one entrance, and it's a really steep hill *IE I don't have to push teh gas and go from 20 MPH do 45-50 down it. I'd take my car out and do some fun snow/ice spins and such, but I'd never get my car back home....

Oooh Mr Fancy gated off neighborhood! :LOL:

happened here too, the first time in a couple of years.

My door was frozen shut, so I had to climb in through the trunk.

you can use a lightsaber

fixed.

I'm pissed at the lack of snow/extremely cold weather so far.
But I have a feeling that by the time it starts snowing, it'll be a blizzard every day. :|

Woo. We're supposed to get, like, eight inches through the night.

fixed.

I'm pissed at the lack of snow/extremely cold weather so far.
But I have a feeling that by the time it starts snowing, it'll be a blizzard every day. :|

Yeah, this is the start of winter finally...took this damn thing long enough. Lets hope for more!

And I thought about entering though my trunk, but that won't happen. It's hard enough to open when it's not frozen shut...

Yeah, this is the start of winter finally...took this damn thing long enough. Lets hope for more!

And I thought about entering though my trunk, but that won't happen. It's hard enough to open when it's not frozen shut...

Thats alot of snow:rolleyes:

I'l post pics later tommorrow cause theres going to be tons of snow tonight and the Z Loves the snow:p Pics will be up tomm if it snows like they siad.

Thats alot of snow:rolleyes:

I'l post pics later tommorrow cause theres going to be tons of snow tonight and the Z Loves the snow:p Pics will be up tomm if it snows like they siad.

What is it with people and their shitty smart ass remarks about snow when I constantly point out it's about the Ice?

"Schools stop teaching kids to read. News at 11."

BC got around 1 and a half feet this week.

British Columbia is so damn beautiful. I love the hot springs up there near the border between BC and Yukon. It's been worn away so much near the cold end though, from when I first went there, and the last time I've been there 5 years ago.

Every time we've passed through, which have been many... the actual pool area was closed due to bears. lol

BC got around 1 and a half feet this week.

Wow, that's freaking awesome. I wish it would snow that much here. But it stopped sleeting and started snowing pretty nicely. Granted at 8:30 PM it started spitting out snow and hail..which caught me by suprise. Anyway, MORE PICTURES!

:D I'm a BCer, I think my sister took some random pictures of the snow today. I shall post some.

Man, last night it was like a blizzard, all windy and snowy and powdery. But today the snow was all wet :(

Purty pic of the water
shnow1br0.jpg

And same thing from farther back: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6570/shnow2ex8.jpg

Also, I threw my parrot in the snow.
shnowbirdgn8.jpg

She's all like :S

Hrmm, I meant to edit last post...but uh...didn't.

Why is the snow yellow in that pic

Ohh its just parrot feathers.

pics soon snow is coming

Naudian those are nice pics !

So I wake up this morning and I notice there is at least 4 inches of snow on the ground from last night. Wasn't expecting that. So I try to clean off my car as well as can be to go to work, get out of the driveway, awesome..stuck. Tried to go backwards, then forwards..trying to ease my way out. No good. Try to get back into the driveway, I knew it wouldn't work though, stuck more. So my car is completely stuck....and here are the pix!

Agggh damn you all! I wanted it to snow here but it didn't do anything at all!

;( ;( ;(

I'm in Detroit (michigan) and all it's doing here is raining....A LOT. I think it's funny that everywhere else is getting snow - even in Texas. I'm not complaining though because I don't like snow & I have a nice sports-car I have to use to drive to work.

I'm in Detroit (michigan) and all it's doing here is raining....A LOT. I think it's funny that everywhere else is getting snow - even in Texas. I'm not complaining though because I don't like snow & I have a nice sports-car I have to use to drive to work.

That's kinda my problem... :p

They didn't call off school, but we did get to come home at 1:30pm.

Man, this is one reason I hate living in So Cali. We never get anything but Sun. I could always drive to the snow...but I would like to get up one morning and ditch class not because I am lazy, but because there is snow out side.

Man, this is one reason I hate living in So Cali. We never get anything but Sun. I could always drive to the snow...but I would like to get up one morning and ditch class not because I am lazy, but because there is snow out side.

One day .....The Day After Tomorrow is bound to happen sooner or later. Just don't stand in the middle of the vortex.

According to the weather dudes, we'll be getting some snow sometime next week!

YAY!

First snow of december just came. First real snow fall.

Was a Blizzard. We got out of school early.

I get rain and cold but not snow-cold temperatures

D:

It's the first of dec and we still have temperatures around 10c (50f). There should be snow now goddamnit!

The weather here in Kalmar ****ing sucks.

The weather round here is so mild. It's way more like autumn than winter. Doubt we'll get snow till like Feb/March.

Back