Xbox One

A lot of people just arnt interested in this kind of thing, i just want a basic pad, i dont want to have to think about doing crazy new exciting things on a touch pad, or waving my arms around, or jumping around. I just want to splash out on the sofa with a pad and enjoy an engrossing experience.

I was thinking it'd be UAVs-only with straight realistic benefits like getting infrared or regular line-of-sight of enemies
We just did this today in Arma 3, and it was ****ing awesome. Totally new twist on urban combat gameplay.

lF15fTy.jpg

Viper was flying that thing around and spotting threats for us. Occasionally he'd come under fire and have to fly down or behind a building.

See that's what I want it to be. That's ****ing cool. AOE damage/stat bonuses are easymode game design, aren't interesting, and have a net detriment to The Division's thematic presentation. Things can change quite a bit from now to release, but the fact that it got added *and* used as a selling feature doesn't bode particularly well for the end product. Then again I'm pretty much autistic about game design so I'm not necessarily the most balanced person to be giving opinions about it.

Back