Yet another E3 Poster - Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacklight

Medic
Reaction score
Hey guys, only just registered after posting this on several other forums, it's not a troll post, it's just merely something for discussion.

Some posters have been going around, even after Gabe Newell announced that the E3 'Surprise' was not Episode 3. Is he lying to keep it a surprise?

If it was going to be a surprise, why would there be a poster? Unless it was to be shown at the actual booth, when the event takes place. Who knows?

vpzudx.jpg

I was emailed this a few days ago, and when I decided to look into it, I edited it to reveal what's in the background.

2gy4kep.jpg

Someone created this in Garry's Mod to try to recreate what they think they can see.

voyfeh.jpg

So, what's your thoughts on this poster?

~Adam

Want to explain why?

I want to believe in this, but in a way, I just don't.

I wish Valve would release something official about Episode 3 to stop this flood of fakes.

In the very extremely unlikely event that it IS real, he is probably carrying Eli, not Alyx.

But yes, I also have thought about Gabe lying about it to make us go "OMFG YOU BASTARD" at the last minute, but I'm 99.9% sure Episode 3 won't even be mentioned, as ríomhaire said; it's about Portal 2.

inb4 total lack of reading comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back