Yet another "show us yer pic" thread

All you need do Bliink is ask, and half the male population of this forum will start an uprising against Munro and the other male oppressors.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

*promises his loyalty to Munro and the other mods in this upcoming war*

How about we keep the moronic comments to a minimum?

Yes, please. They are starting to get annoying.

Oh definately agreed, a picture thread just be a thread that only has pictures. What about deleting all the posts that don't have pictures linked or attached?

That was tried before, it doesnt really work and there's too much effort involved on the part of the mods deleting posts etc i think.
Would be nice though tbh.

well... its also nice to have people discuss other peoples pictures, and unfortunately for some people that means moronic comments.

BTW, that reminds me, noone responded to my image. :-(

also, why did all of you post so much on these past pges. now bliink is gonna be too lazy to go back and respond to my ridiculous number of questions. heh

johnmedz

johnmedz said:
well... its also nice to have people discuss other peoples pictures, and unfortunately for some people that means moronic comments.

BTW, that reminds me, noone responded to my image. :-(

also, why did all of you post so much on these past pges. now bliink is gonna be too lazy to go back and respond to my ridiculous number of questions. heh

johnmedz
whats funnier..

that you think you have a chance just cause she plays CS:S

or that you actually came back HOURS later to edit that into your post? LOL

btw you'll probably get this thread closed and become just another reason why most of the girls on here don't post their photo's.

more pics, less drooling.

actually, i still cant be bothered to find a picture of me, so i can't
talk.

The Dark Elf said:
whats funnier..

that you think you have a chance just cause she plays CS:S

or that you actually came back HOURS later to edit that into your post? LOL

btw you'll probably get this thread closed and become just another reason why most of the girls on here don't post their photo's.

she plays cs?

:LOL: So, where's the naked pics at?

Attachments

• 12976065_52223165_0.jpg
    12976065_52223165_0.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 246
well. i looked and eventually dug up a pic on my hard drive of me and my ex girlfreind. This was taken one night when we went out for fondue.

Here's the pic.

Comments welcome

Thanks again to imageshack. :bounce:

well... i like to give them credit once in a while. i use imageshack very often and its easier than having to answer everyone when they ask where to get image hosting.

Tr0n said:
He's new...whatcha expect?

im a new poster. that doesnt mean i havent been watching this forum without posting. ive been viewing these forums since way before the release, around the original release date of sept 30 when i got my vid card.
Last time i checked though, theres no rule against giving imageshack credit for hosting all my images... :hmph:

Oh ok...sorry noob.

:LOL:

Sorry I'm just giving you a hard time....we all are just joking.No hard feelings.... :p

johnmedz said:
Last time i checked though, theres no rule against giving imageshack credit for hosting all my images... :hmph:

I know.. its just, a large amount of people do it.. weird...

anyway, I'm sure this thread has derailed enough; thank you for the kind remarks johnmedz, but its time to get back on topic I think.

well... in that case... ill post another pic of me and my sister. quality is kinda bad as it was taken on my moms old digital cam but you get the idea.

:O Are you a chick or a dude? If you're a dude... you could be banned showing off chest? I would show mines, but i've titties to work off :LOL: .

ailevation said:
:O Are you a chick or a dude? If you're a dude... you could be banned showing off chest? I would show mines, but i've titties to work off :LOL: .

uh oh. not man breasts!!! hehe!
my buddy use to have man boobs but then we just went to the gym and ran all the time and he lost like 100 pounds in under a year.
just go work out until ur boobs are gone then post a pic for all teh ladies. heh

ailevation said:

I don't know, i just don't want Crushenator or Pi|Mu|Rho coming in and saying i have degraded the thread with my chest. I am sorry :(.

Razor said:
I don't know, i just don't want Crushenator or Pi|Mu|Rho coming in and saying i have degraded the thread with my chest. I am sorry :(.

What? and I won't mind or something?! :LOL:

johnmedz said:
well... in that case... ill post another pic of me and my sister. quality is kinda bad as it was taken on my moms old digital cam but you get the idea.

ROFOOFLFOOLERORLFLF omg i almost pissed myself....Ur pic stopped downloading at ur face and i thought it was ur sister lol....also in response to ur way previous post

bliink probably didn't answer ur q's caz they were a little creepy....just a little....Also if ur gonna propose to bliink do it in a PM...in binary LOL

hahaha... i was up all night after a LAN with my buddies all night... so what can u expect other than "creepy"? heh. sorry bliink! :eek:
so ill try and revise my questions so theyre less creepy then ill ask u in a PM bliink.

o btw marcopollo, that quote from the 1337spe4k document is my favorite one on there. i starting cracking up when i read that!

nope, that was me not my sister. lol. in high school, all my buddies used to try and hit on my sister, it got really annoying but was still kind of funny because i can bug her about it. heh

well this isn't me, but its an awesome pic of my friend. Enjoy

EDIT: LINK REMOVED DUE TO POPULAR CONSENT

Your friend is a yokel? What's that poor animal he's about to roast?

I'd love to go hunting in America. I'd hunt the hunters... I bet they dont like it when the terms are even.

no he is not a yokel, he is a rich white male conservative that likes guns. and its a pregnant female boar. He has pic of all the unborn babies. but i dont have that.

lePobz said:
I'd love to go hunting in America. I'd hunt the hunters... I bet they dont like it when the terms are even.
I'm quoting myself for emphasis after your last post... He must have really really small balls. Or none at all.

^^^
no, but yea the terms aren't even. He is hunting on a reserve, so there are guanteered to be animals there. But ... ya

bliink said:
This isnt a thread about hunting....
And halflife2.net isn't a site for pictures of gamers, but it's lenient. Wouldn't it be a sad place if each thread was strictly devoted to the subject? OK i'll shut up. I've posted pics of myself already anyway, unfortunately. Why don't people post less controversial pics from now on? Not pics of people holding guns and knives to dead animals heads...

so have I, so now I can talk. I thought that pic looked badass so I posted it.

EDIT here is another pic of me

Back