Yet another "show us yer pic" thread

lePobz said:
And halflife2.net isn't a site for pictures of gamers, but it's lenient. Wouldn't it be a sad place if each thread was strictly devoted to the subject? OK i'll shut up. I've posted pics of myself already anyway, unfortunately. Why don't people post less controversial pics from now on? Not pics of people holding guns and knives to dead animals heads...

I was actually referring to the off topic hunting discussion that was beginning.. but whatever.

bliink said:
I was actually referring to the off topic hunting discussion that was beginning.. but whatever.
So was I, I was using the thread as an example of where leniency is good. Otherwise we'd be restricted, and speech is good... but... whatever. Hell, if its cool to post pics of twats holding guns to defenceless animals heads then i'll just stay out the thread.

lePobz said:
So was I, I was using the thread as an example of where leniency is good. Otherwise we'd be restricted, and speech is good... but... whatever. Hell, if its cool to post pics of twats holding guns to defenceless animals heads then i'll just stay out the thread.

im gonna have to agree with you. Pictures like that give a bad name to the half life 2 community. violence in video games is already a very controversial issue and the last thing we need to be using to portray our community is pictures of people holding guns or showing off their guns. most of the people in this forums are probably not old enough to have a gun or safely operate one.

apparantly i'm 18...

apparantly i have more facial hair in person...

next picture i post will be that of my penis...i need a camera with an excellent zoom feature however

Doppelgofer said:
apparantly i'm 18...

apparantly i have more facial hair in person...

next picture i post will be that of my penis...i need a camera with an excellent zoom feature however

As much as lepobz and tr0n would love to see your penis, spare the rest of us. Kthnx

Yes I would.... :rolleyes:

....but I'm not homosexual.

Oi, don't drag me into this, just because you're out of the closet now it doesn't give you the right to accuse openly hetrosexual people of bending that way.

PS. doppelgofer, ETA on those pics? :naughty:

If there's one thread that needed to be revived, it's this one

This thread must not be revived.

Or at least not receive more than 13 extra replies.

Me too, big army boots are great to kick people with.

or you could get rollerblades without the wheels and stomp on.

they work better.

15357 said:
or you could get rollerblades without the wheels and stomp on.

they work better.

I only have half a rollerblade in my house. The rest was.. uh.. destroyed ;)

Ritz said:
Me too, big army boots are great to kick people with.

"These boots are made for walking, and thats just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you..."

Yes random music quotes do count as posts in my books

Razor said:
What are you up to in the picture? Looks like your parachute got stuck in the tree or something.
Powerlines.

Edit: Not a parachute stuck on the lines, but just power lines at dusk.

Milkman said:
Powerlines.

Edit: Not a parachute stuck on the lines, but just power lines at dusk.

Oh, sorry :). Are you some sort of army man?

Heh will find a good one until then for your entertainment I present my daughter in tantrum mode.

Recoil said:
More like airsoft, I'd say.
Bingo!

Pretty sure we americans don't use AK-74M's or wear bright red patches on our BDUs. ;) :p

Back