You'll have to excuse my friend. He's a little slow.

Warped

Reaction score
But in this case myself....when it comes to pop culture sometimes because I'm too busy to notice. I had some extra time to look at something and it was like, now this makes sense!

dexter_season_one_cbs.jpg

dex.jpg

All this time I was thinking it was his surgical glove, and the DVD cover is slightly different, but its someone's dead hand! Do you see the difference? The first image if you only briefly looked at it, might do the same. So has anyone ever done this before??

So has anyone ever done this before??
Yeah man I accidentally put on a dead guy's arm instead of a surgical glove all the time. The hospital sure gets mad at me lol!!!

He just has the circulation in his arm cut off right now because he's a sick freak who gets pleasure from things like that.

I didn't realize the NBC logo was a peacock until a few weeks ago.

wat

Watched the first episode so far - man I need to watch the rest. Although I kind of fear the same will happen as with Lost: them making way too many seasons which makes me lose my interest for the series.

lol you think?

Other than that, yeah, I get it sometimes. It's kinda humorous as, something others catch immedietly, and laugh at it, I get later after it's all over. :)

so dexter is a series about some guy that get sexually aroused by licking dead body parts?

I keep my dexter's labs series,best dexter....

What the ****? Are you guys serious? The very first time I saw the cover images I recognized how awesome the cover was because it was pretty clever. But I never thought it was something people wouldn't even notice. You guys are some inattentive folk.

Same with the NBC Peacock logo. Jesus.

I saw the first episode of Dexter and didn't think it was all that good. Is the rest any better?

Back