your biggest fear

Reaction score
Whats your biggest fear? is it death? your aunt cindy? failing a class?

My biggest fear is being mauled by a tiger. Some day a tiger is gonna jump out of the bushes and maul me, thats my biggest fear :naughty:

Losing the people I love....or being alone.

i jus HATE spiders and i mean HATE. my biggest fear is like wakin up with a big spider on my face :x

dead for some weird reason doesn;t bother me at all. i think i need help. death to me seems like a ticket out of this stressful world with exams and stuff. a week back i had to go for blood tests and stuff because the doctor thought i had meningitis (sp?) but the tests came back sayin i;m fine. i dn;t knw why but i felt kinda disappointed. so death doesnt really mean much to me....and thts jus weird.

Horrible torture+death.....yeh I know wierd. I have this irrational fear that While I'm sleeping Im gonna get held at gun point and taken to a dark empty warehouse where my captures will beat me for information but they will have gotten the wrong guy so I'm totally F*cked.

Losing the people I love, or having my scrotum cut off...seriously, I don't know how I could handle that.

Umm, long sharp objects cutting entire limbs off. Like a sheet of sharp glass falling vertically on your... nevermind, I won't even touch that.

B-MAn said:
i jus HATE spiders and i mean HATE. my biggest fear is like wakin up with a big spider on my face :x

one night i was talking to some friends on irc when i felt something on my face. i brushed my hand up against it then looked at my hand and there was a huge ass spider! thank god i didnt slap my face, that could have been messy

Living to 80 years old and realising that i'm a loser.

Being dismembered with a cutting torch,while being hung from a tree by my scrotum

Illness

I hate viruses e.t.c, absoloutley terrified by them.

I can win against a man in a fight by being stronger but it is next to impossible to win the fight against something like AIDS.

I'm not at all worried about a common cold or flu because i can fight them and gain immunity against them.....its just the more horrible things.

I can't understand people who harm thier bodies and expose themselves to illness by smoking or drinking too much e.t.c, they deserve what they get really.
I get really pissed off when i'm exposed to something that damages my health, particularly if another human has done it.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself."

Yesh.

baxter said:
Having a cellphone inseted into my rectum
I come from that thread directly and the very next post I read is this. I am seriously laughing my ass off. Haha

Anything bad happening to my kids.

Losing my 933 Star Wars Figures and losing the ones I loves
Event Horizon,Virus...

Think he means he worries more about people he cares for than he is afraid of somthing himself.

I'm afraid of skrewing up.

And I am also afraid of somthing happening to people I care about as well. I don't care if shit happens to me, but it allways upsets me when it happens to others I know.

zodiak said:
You fear the poeple you care for?
Er, fear for them.

I don't really fear much of anything else. I mean, I'd be "scared" if a big hammer was flying towards me head or something, but I don't really fear things except for being deathly afraid of something happening to/losing those I love.

I hate Big Drops if im on level ground liek coal gratings,

I kinda dont lik e the idea of putting my life on the strenght of a ropeither, liek whenimn abseiling getting over the edg is the bit i eally reall hate:p

Being killed in some way in which I will feel a lot of pain

I will always be afraid of something tragic happening to my family.

I love to swim and am perfectly comfortable in the water, but I have always been afraid of drowning. It seems like an awful way to go.

I woke up with a spider inside my bed once. I could see him crawling after i woke up, he was underneath the blankets where i slept.

My biggest fear would probably be being in an airplane that is going to crash or being senteced to death.

Anything involving knowing I will die before it happens...

I'm not afraid of dying, I'm just afraid of the pain beforehand (depending how I die offcourse)

Yeah, I'd hate to know that I was about to die but could do nothing to stop it :( Like, a plane crash, illness, etc.. I'm just afraid of dying before I get a chance to really live. I'm not afraid of death itself though, it's kind of pointless being afraid of that... it's just the whole regret thing..

I don't like deep, murky water either. It creeps me out. *shudders* I hate boats

Death by torture. You know, the knife slowing cutting you arms off... then cutting your legs off... then gorging out your eyeballs... it's pretty horrible.

Hmm - we can all make up fanciful fears - ie being abducted by Al Quada. But thats probably not going to happen to me.

A realistic fear - I think - would be never being able to return to the USA. Thats something that does keep me awake at night, and so I guess is a fear. A lot more of a personal fear than Al Quada or fictitious methods of torture which may be used upon me.

Back