Your facial hair?

What facial hair do you have?

• Total voters
I usually keep a shadow, looks good.

How'd you classify that?

halfacepq3.jpg

I trim everyday to the lowest setting my electric razor provides (1mm?). Plus, every week or so I shave my moustache and chin area clean, cause that's where my facial hair are the thickest - so the next day, for a few days, the shade of the shorter, but thicker hair matches the shade of the rest on the cheeks.

I wouldn't call it a full-blown moustache and beard though. Just a shade. Depends on the lightning as well. In the pic it might look darker than it is.

Just like that. Its called having a shadow.

I shave my entire body, where necessary, with one exception - I leave my beard to grow like ZZ Top. I end up looking like a cross between a cleaned chicken carcass and Abe Lincoln. I find that I can walk much faster when wearing shorts this way, yet still remain on the edge of style.

For the record, I voted "I am a Werewolf."

http://www.cd1059.com/Portals/50/images/ZZ top.jpg

Clean shaven or rustic one-dayer...

I like the saying; before a a lady's pms, she prefers a rustic outlandish type of man, when she's going through pms, she prefers a man with a pair of scissors in his temple.

cracks me up he he

I've been maintaining a light-medium beard for a couple of months now, though some might consider me a werewolf. I've been able to grow a full beard since I was 16-17.

I think I look weird with facial hair, so I just keep it clean. I look like a kid, so I can pull it off.

I wish I could grow a goatee, but no hair grows on the very sides of my mouth. Only above and below.

I can't grow anything but digusting-looking stubble that needs to be shaved off once a week. Now, I could complain about my genes but honestly? I'm just glad the gene that made my dad go completely bald at eighteen skipped over me. You win some, you lose some.

Working on a goatee right now. My facial hair used to be black and brown, but now it's a mix of red, brown and black, with a black strip down the middle of my beard and the rest reddish brown. :)

I hate my facial hair.

Its not even stubble when it grows, it comes out like hair. Long strands. Its ***king annoying.

The only way I get that rough look that women go mad for is if I use an electric shaver, and I hate those because if youre gonna shave you might as well wet shave and get rid of all of it?

Working on a goatee right now. My facial hair used to be black and brown, but now it's a mix of red, brown and black, with a black strip down the middle of my beard and the rest reddish brown. :)

Multi-coloured Willeh is multi-coloured :D That would look hawt

Moustache and beard.

I'd like to think I can become a werewolf, but everybody else just calls me "bum".

Why would anyone have moustache in this day and age? It's hideous tbh.

Because I like to carry food in my facial hair.

I have a well trimmed goatee, sideburns, and mustache. I usually keep it all trimmed down pretty well. I have it because I look better;The thicker I have it the older I look.

I just let it grow until I feel like shaving. I can't be arsed shaving too much.

When I'm an old man, I'll be pimpin' it Dali style.

Until then, I have other plans with moustache growing...

I normally have a beard or a goatee, but if I didn't shave, I'd have hair all the way up to my eyes and all down my neck. No joke. :|

I voted werewolf.

The mods should throw a party for everyone who voted werewolf, to celebrate our sexyness.

I have pretty conservative sideburns. They don't really go past the bottom of my ears, but come to a very slight downward point- they accent my face quite nicely.

Sideburns and I'm too lazy to shave usually, so I just let it grow and occassionally shave it, more often when the missuz is around though :) No moustache though

I shaved!

God that feels so much better. I've just been letting it do it's own thing for about a half a year or so. :)

Back