• Leopards

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
I was thinking about this while taking a dump and doing my usual routine of reading National Geographic, and I read an amazing article on the tigers remaining in India.

I think aesthetically speaking Tigers are my favorite but I still have a spot in my heart for Jaguars. Cougars scare the shit out of me because I've seen them while camping.

edit: shit meant to make this a seven option poll and include panthers. oh well.

Gotta go with Tiger. Damn cool looking, and dangerous.

Close second is the Cheetah. Fastest land animal if I'm not mistaken, also looks cool.

Also, NG is an awesome maganize. Tons of mindblowing articles in there.

I know it's not quite a large cat, but I have a special place for the North American Bobcat. Probably because I've been working with them everyday for the last summer.

wintersnowbobcat.jpg

Bengal Tigers.

And not just any Bengal Tiger...

THIS Bengal Tiger.

wTq2y.jpg

S1dWQ.png

jObo4.png

Palla Cats. They are not much bigger than a house cat, but whatever, they are adorable

xHMNO.jpg

SSl9q.jpg

yeah, I just turned this into a cute cats thread, deal with it.

I once had a mountain lion (of the puma ilk) come down a hill to the bike trail I was riding on, saunter along in front of me for about 50 feet, then exit the other side of the trail. I voted for cheetahs (other) though - such high speed finesse during their pursuits... I want to run like that.

That Palla's Cat... I've never even known those to exist. Pretty cool.

Palla Cats. They are not much bigger than a house cat, but whatever, they are adorable

yeah, I just turned this into a cute cats thread, deal with it.

I'll see your fuzzy cats, and raise you a kitten. This is Junebug:

0614011122.jpg

Also, shitty phone camera is shitty.

Saber Panther Hybrid

7AMLz.jpg

I have yet to decide on a name for her but she is a Saber tooth Tiger Panther Hybrid. The base color of her coat is black while the stripes are white as are the insides of her ears. Her Manehawk is natural born white with black tips, covering the left side of her face. Ears, Eyebrow, and just above the right side of her nose is pierced. Steel shackle around her right paw.

The breeding wouldv'e been a complete success had it not been for one defect, and that is, she is blind. Other than that she had the Size of a saber but the build and agility of a panther. Her paws are massive, deep chest, and her canines are not nearly as frail and just the right length now to allow for deep penetrating bites and holding on.

vegeta's oc do not steal

Voted Tigers before I even thought about Snow Leopards.

tIfvh.jpg

Another vote for Bobcat. I did a report on them in middle school and found out how awesome they are. Cute as **** when they're babies, and viscous as **** when fully grown. Winning combination in my humble opinion.

OlxFk.jpg

I thought I started this thread in a drunken haze.

Clouded Leopards:
Clouded_leopard.jpg

Clouded-Leopard.jpg

leopardR1403_468x660.jpg

clouded_leopard_08.jpg

They, proportionally, have the longest teeth of any living felid.

Panthers because they have a sexy name and also are tropical.

The Kodkod (or Codcod) cat, basically a mini-mini-leopard with bonus cute attributes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• kodkod-cat-1[15].jpg
    kodkod-cat-1[15].jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 596
I love cheetahs and panthers; beautiful when they run and/or climb up trees, so graceful and shit.

Funny picture, didn't know National Geographic had a sense of humour

Jaguars.
They're just beautiful animals and I love their spot patterns.
And not to mention that they're featured prominently in Mesoamerican culture which I love reading about.

v8BVB.jpg

Back