Your favourite track from Episode Two?

I'd totally say "Vorts Rule!" i.e. Vortal Combat for me.
It just gives me that feiling that there are more Antlions to kill, combined with the tension.

Last Legs and Vortal Combat are my favourites.

I love all the half-life music. but I love the one they play in the credits after Eli dies. emotional but heavy and dark like you said, perfect for the cliffhanger.

I love all the half-life music. but I love the one they play in the credits after Eli dies. emotional but heavy and dark like you said, perfect for the cliffhanger.

ELI DIES?!?!!

Thanks A LOT!

I'd have to choose between either Vortal Combat or Dark Interval. Both are great songs, with the former being fast-paced, and the latter being, well, dark.

Definately the one that plays during the antlion defense. I guess it's called "Vortal Combat". That song was just the perfect thing to have when I was getting ready for this massive swarm of antlions. I remember looking at my vort buddies like, "we got this." It added so much to the tension and got me ready to kick some *ss. This should be a poll.
Edit: Actually, this one is the only one I remember that well. I'll have to look into it or play EP2 again.

Definately the one that plays during the antlion defense. I guess it's called "Vortal Combat". That song was just the perfect thing to have when I was getting ready for this massive swarm of antlions. I remember looking at my vort buddies like, "we got this." It added so much to the tension and got me ready to kick some *ss.

Hehe, same thing here. :)

Yeah, there should probably be a poll with all of the songs from Episode Two listed. That way, it'll help people look up the songs and pick their favorite one quicker.

Sorry I've never made a poll on this before, I don't know how they work.

It would achieve the same end if I posted every song though wouldn't it?

This is actually even better. Good thinking. :D

Eon Trap makes me hear hunters every time I listen to it. And that terrifies me!

I'm gonna have to go with Sector Sweep, with Last Legs coming in close second.

My favourite is:

G A G A G A G A C G G A G A G A G A C G G A G A G A C G G G F F F E

These are the notes of the track. And continues...

C B G G A G A C B G G A G F E

And again

G A G A G A...

Last Legs, hands down.

However the rest of the soundtrack is great, too.

Back