Your first post

Of course I mean on this forum. My first ever post just happened to be here.

Oh yeah I was on some RA2 forums, and I had some clan forum a while ago, in 1997. They're all deleted from existance however, and I had only vague memories of the content. Much more flaming than here I suspect.

lol, Shodan's first post was a n00b post :E

Im a Politics AS student so i should have some opinion on this, PR is good due to it being a very democratic system where every party is represented according to % of total vote won, however PR can be confusing as for the Welsh assembly Alternative Member Voting (AMV) is used and is a type of PR. On a smaller scale PR is i think worthwhile but on a national Westminster format i think FPTP is the best as it gives a quick result and more often than not produces a working majority government unlike PR which often requires coalitions.

Overall PR is good in theory but FPTP imo should be kept for the General Election

There we go, back when i actually entered the Politics forum!

Some Are Aliens (lightbulbsyymbol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you are to observe this picture (found in the hl2\models) then you will find that some of the combine people are infact aliens. this thing hardley looks like a human unless he's from transilvania
Attached Images soldier_stripped.jpg (13.5 KB, 22 views)

Pointless convo

Back