Your most badass actor

Reaction score
I'm stuck between Al Pacino and Liam Neeson.

Liam Neeson's voice is pretty badass in general (especially in Taken). Al Pacino was amazing in the Godfather and Scarface (loved his accent in Scarface too).

Honorary mention: Chow Yun Fat and Marlon Brando

I would put Clint Eastwood, but he has the same type of badass every single time. No diversity in his badassness.

jason-statham1.jpg

I'm going to be entirely original here and say Samuel L. Jackson.

Michael Kenneth, as Omar Little from The Wire.

105vbpe.jpg

And are you gonna test him? Hell no, he's got a sweet 'fro, you're not gonna mess with that.

Theory: PROVEN.

The thread title is a little odd.

"Your most badass actor", sounds like we are a forum of movie directors.

I'm going to be entirely original here and say Samuel L. Jackson.

I'm changing my vote to this. And this is why:
Jules: Well there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never gave much thought what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a mother****er before I popped a cap in his ass. I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See now I'm thinkin', maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9 Milimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Now I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

A badass actor thread is incomplete without Jack Nicolson.

*ahem*..

JackBauer.jpg

No one beats his voice and bad assness.

I don't really have one, but since no one else has said it yet,

kurt_russell.jpg

12.jpg

think about the die hard films. THINK about them, all the injuries this man has suffered and still beat the odds at the end of the day. GLASS IN FEET i mean **** man.

Without a doubt the actor that out-badasses them all:

pulp-fiction-1994-02-g.jpg

Christopher Walken is

Showing Up In The Middle Of The Thread

And you're totally going to say "Holy shit, look, it's Christopher Walken!"

Christopher Walken is

Showing Up In The Middle Of The Thread

And you're totally going to say "Holy shit, look, it's Christopher Walken!"

Dude you totally stole that from some photoshopped picture of Christopher Walken with the same titles.

Totally stole it, or totally referenced it?

Whatever, morons. Christopher Lee is badass in real life as well as in movies.

Tell me, were any of those other actors in the Special Operations Executive during WW2? Why no. No they weren't.

Back