Your recent gaming purchases

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

I thought this would be a pretty neat idea, anyway I'll start :)

prototype:

3476487x.jpg

Assassin's creed II black edition (pre order) :

10287856x.jpg

10287856l.jpg

I haven't bought a game in a long time, actually... hmm..

I guess my most recent actual purchase was the Diablo 2 Battlechest like 2 years ago (after pawning it a few months before tat.. God I always get so addicted to it)

inb4 >purchase

..Last game I bought was Darkfall. And I rented Prototype.

Latest game I bought would be Empires total war. Thou there have been numerous games fairly recently.

Pre-order of all down hill night games. Uncensored with English translation.
moero1_500.jpg
moero2_500.jpg
moero3_500.jpg

If this thread is to survive, you're going to have do more than post an image - discuss the game in question. Any posts that do not comply will be deleted.

header.jpg

(can't find box image)

The demo forced the cash from my wallet. I call best game in ages!

Ghostbuster The Video Game.

My favorite purchase in a lonnnnnnng time. <3 GB

For xbox 360:

Burnout Paradise
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Forza 2
Project Gotham Racing 4
Far Cry 2

Bought Prototype for PC, rate fun just running around like a psycho destroying stuff.

Also bought Dawn of War 2, SP plays like some action RPG in SP (think Diablo 2) and MP plays closer to a regular RTS minus any real base building.

Bought Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery for non EU peeps) for the PC and played pretty solidly over the weekend.

I've had a really good go at the empire building part now, once your cities get going it looks really impressive. Balancing your finances is a challenge but as long as you keep building peasant houses it's fine!

Micro Management alert though!

There's a lot of resource management between cities with trade routes and such. It can be ultimately rewarding for anyone into that kind of thing but if you're an action-game fan perhaps steer clear? Or wait for a demo :D

Not got to the combat yet so not sure what that's like.

Enjoying it so far though!

Last games I paid for are:-

F.E.A.R. 2
Wallace And Gromit Full Season
Riddick: Dark Athena (never again will I give money to Atari)
Tales Of Monkey Island (first episode released on the 7th)

LOL, the last game I purchased was peggle for the Iphone. Last game for the PS3 was... hmmm.... maybe Far Cry 2.

Is Trine available for the PS3 yet? That might be my next one.

During the summer I buy used games from Gamestop and play them for a week before I return them for full price. Mostly because the games I get usually turn out to be crappy. The last game I bought was Red Faction: Guerrilla, which I was hugely disappointed with. It started out as one of the best games in a long time, but got boring fast. Even the multiplayer wasn't that great.

Prototype_X360_Pmock_BB_2CD1.jpg

great game so far and I have a feeling this is gunna be a hell of a lot more fun overall than inFamous. I have an hour before work to give it more time too which is nice. I traded in Wolverine and inFamous for it, and I think it was a smart move

If this thread is to survive, you're going to have do more than post an image - discuss the game in question. Any posts that do not comply will be deleted.

Aww your mean :( I thought it was a good idea, I know now I'll come back in 2 weeks from holiday and find this closed.

Anyway

prototype: I found it to be a very good and enjoyable smashathon basically (eseentially a gory HD reskin of hulk ultimate destruction). Story is okay even though it is not told well. I can't compare it to infamous because I haven't played the full version of infamous yet, I only played the demo but I can at least say it is nowhere near as easy to die in prototype as it is in infamous.

AC2: I LOVED AC1. Damn the haters, it was original, had a good story and it was really fun to just run and jump across the rooftops. Therefore I can't wait for AC2 and even though it was expensive I preordered the black edition cos it has lots of stuff and the figurine looks bad ass :D

Aww your mean :( I thought it was a good idea, I know now I'll come back in 2 weeks from holiday and find this closed.

Picture it for a second. A thread of, basically, box art images. Is that constructive? I am not saying your thread is a bad idea; I am saying it needs moderation.

yes I can certainly see your point, hence my reasonings for AC2 and prototype now :)

AC2: I LOVED AC1. Damn the haters, it was original, had a good story and it was really fun to just run and jump across the rooftops. Therefore I can't wait for AC2 and even though it was expensive I preordered the black edition cos it has lots of stuff and the figurine looks bad ass :D

I felt the same way.

Okay some thread revival :p

9663559x.jpg

I am really looking forward to this game, which surprises me because after all batman has never had a good game before, I was not convinced with some of the art style choices in the game and lastly the alleged review fixing by eidos almost sealed the deal for me that this would be a disappointment. But it seems like I will be pleasantly surprised no one has had a bad thing to say about the game and I thought the demo was very enjoyable and I have found myself replaying it quite a bit :). I can't wait to get to be the dark knight now, 4 more days till I get my copy :D

Shawn White Snowboarding for Xbox 360 for $5 used...amazing price for such a new game

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Destination: Treasure Island
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Secret Files: Tunguska

Just bought these on Amazon for a total of less than $40. Not a bad bunch of adventure for CHEAP. :E

xviur_2.jpg

I found it interesting, considering I loved the Tony Hawk games and wanted to try something new. Hall of Meat is hilarious.

200576b.jpg

Should be here tmrw.

PS3 Slim should be my next gaming purchase, after I see how well the reviews of it are.

Mass Effect. Because it's available on Steam here in Bahrain unlike the UK, and I don't want to deal with the retail version's intrusive DRM.

So far I'm not regretting it.

rock-band-20070710043052477-000.jpg

Found a new one for $20-ish at Ultimate Electronics, perfect timing as the red pad on my current one was nearly totally dead

Back