Your recent gaming purchases

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
If you are referring to my previous post; it's a 'remastering' of Halo 1 in terms of graphics. The gameplay is unaltered as well as the mechanics and AI, there is said to be some extra things to find but I haven't really read up on it. The multiplayer is going to be something I presume but I don't play XBL so I don't really care about that. I just know that I've spent too much time replaying Halo 1 to not enjoy some freshness to it.

I didn't know that a upgrade of graphics qualified as "freshness." Please tell me that it doesn't cost full price. If you paid more than like $20 for it then I'll have lost another point in my "faith in humanity" column. And even 20 dollars is FAR too much for that, but I can't imagine microsoft selling a game for any lower than that.

$20 is too much for your toy soldier collection, dog.

No, it was not standard new game price.

It'd better at least have the content that Halo PC did.

Dead Space 2 on EA's Website for $17. They're having a deal this weekend. Also Dragon Age 2 is now $20 but I'm gunna wait

BF3 for both PS3 and 360, Gears of War 3 and Rage. This month is killing me....Still gotta pick up Batman AC phew!

Is Fable 3 worth picking up for 17 bucks on steam? I almost wanted it for the art style alone; but I hear a lot of people dislike it when comparing it to Fable 1&2 (which I haven't played) Is it a good game on it's own? (when not comparing it to the rest of the series?)

Also, bought Assassins Creed Brotherhood from amazon for 11 dollars total. Really excited to play it.

Did they ever get rid of the DRM on AC2? And what about brotherhood?

AC2/BH DRM- It doesn't require an always on connection whilst you're in gameplay, but you won't be able to start the game up unless you're online. In game, it will fuss over the fact that you're not connected (saying 'trying to reestablish connection'), but you can keep playing and your progress will be saved.

****ing annoying shit. I want to give my money to the developers of the game but not to the implementers of that shit.

The Binding of Isaac and Red Faction: Armageddon (When it was on sale at Steam.)

Got Dead Space 2 on EA's game store for like $17. The game is amazing thus far and even on my laptop it gives me the chills. Never finished the first game but I got stuck on Medium and didn't want to redue any of it.

Men of War: Assault Squad

Even just the skirmish game mode, which is really the same mission on different maps with different factions, is really fun to play with a friend. I've yet to try out PvP.

Orcs Must Die!, a pretty good tower defense-like game but it could've used a multiplayer mode.

I have BF3 on pre-order at BestBuy but I'll wait to pick up for another 2-3 days after release....cuz I already know the Server Browser will be broken for the first 12 hours anyway.
And I'm still waiting for Fallout3 to go on Sale again on STEAM.

Pre-Ordered COD:MW3 xbox version for $47. they have a promo this weekend. I can wait a few days of shipping for a $20 price drop

oh i found Condemned on xbox used for $3 and I bought my friend the latest Alice on PS3 for just $25

Last Remnant for 10 bux.

I heard it was one of the best JRPG's you can find for the PC, and the combat sounded unique, and I've never played a JRPG, so I was like "Whatevs, I'm gunna try this gay Japanese shit"

Figured they already were. "Full price" here is $100 (equivalent to US's $50, never mind the exchange), Modern Warfare 2 was already selling for $140 at launch.

Metro-2033-Front-Cover-45149.jpg
metro 2033

Steam Deals will give me Dead Island and Deus Ex....I guarantee I'll get them much cheaper by then

edit: oh wow Deus Ex is now $37

Last Remnant for 10 bux.

I heard it was one of the best JRPG's you can find for the PC, and the combat sounded unique, and I've never played a JRPG, so I was like "Whatevs, I'm gunna try this gay Japanese shit"

Oh boy, ZT is really going out on a limb here! He is going to try something different! God forbid he plays something from Asia. Just save your money though hahah, I actually heard The Last Remnant was one of Square-Enix's worst.

The Batman Arkham Asylum and LEGO Batman Package on Steam for 19.99 Euro.

Batman Arkham City on Steam for 39.99 Euro.

My lovely girlfriend bought me the latest Batman and Dark Souls for xbox, plus Resistance 3 for the PS3 for my birthday :D can't wait to open them up

Got Skyrim for Xbox on Newegg for just $48! use promo code EMCYTZT852, also its for PC and PS3 versions too!

edit: also the latest Red Faction game for $11. I know it didn't get hot reviews but for a quick play through it should be fun. I could not even fathom spending $60 on that game

Back