Your recent gaming purchases

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
Best buy's Batman: Arkham Asylum deal. If you're going to get the game, get it from best buy. You get awesome shit for free.

f_batman_090823_2.jpg

f2box300.jpg

At $9 it's the god damn deal of the century

They're selling the trilogy set(f1, f2, and tactics) for $20 at most stores and Steam. Great deal, I might pull out mah wallet for it.

...Last game I bought was Blazblue. See thread for thoughts.

Looking at the OP again, does anyone know if there is a Master (Black) edition coming out for the PC? I looked on gamestop and they only list it for the consoles.

Not bought a game in ages. I cannot even remember the last game I bought. I think it might have been cod 5.

Batman-Arkham-Asylum-617974.jpg

Pretty hyped at the moment. Roll on tomorrow :)

I pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2, does that count?

I haven't bought anything since GTAIV was released, nothing peaked my interest. Am excited for BF:Bad Company 2 and may go buy Bad Company 1. Also Borderlands.

iPhone games doom. Geodefence and west coast husle

I'm going to Gamestop right now to trade in my broken PSP Darth Vader edition for the new dissidia pack with game, movie and 4 GB memory stick pro duo and i'll probably trade in batman lego psp and prototype because i hate those games with a passion.

came to like $74 after everything which isn't too bad. thats like buying a brand new game these days. i'm really liking the system so far

FF%20PSP.jpg

PSP-3000-ratchet-bundle.jpg

For $107 off ebay. Screen only has a couple small scuffs, only noticeable on a dark screen viewed at an angle. Well worth it for all that this device can do (especially with custom firmware).

My last few purchases have all been off of Steam.
I got the indie-game pack a few weekends ago that had World of Goo, Braid, The Path, Darwinia in etc. for £23 along with Plants vs Zombies to round it off to a nice £30-ish.

And before that got Fallout 3 when it was on half price on the steam store. Damn it I just can't resist those sales.

I repurchased Crackdown again. Such a damn fine game.

PS3 Slim, Guitar Hero World Tour Full Set and also I ordered MGS4.

brutal_legend_xbox360.jpg

batman%20360.jpg

Colin%20McRae%20Dirt%202%20360.jpg

Dragon_Quest_VIII_Journey_of_the_Cursed_King.jpeg

all of these were from toys R Us which have buy 2 get the 3rd for free! and Dragon Quest 8 was $10 so i heard its a good game

Recently purchased:

Scribblenauts1.jpg

Will soon be purchasing:

3624219317_6e80b6f4f1.jpg

and pre-ordering:

1253062320-Left_4_Dead_2.jpg

3432986x.jpg

3383650x.jpg

5537628x.jpg

All for the princely sum of £0.00 thanks to a glitch on EA store that discounted £44.00 from the total for those 3 games.

Hopefully Mercenaries 2 doesn't run like shit on your computer like the demo ran on mine. Tell me how you like it, I'm considering getting it for the PS2 :p

Not really a purchase per se, but this week I borrowed COD4 PC from a friend who doesn't play anymore.

SP took the 'linear' philosophy way overboard to the point where you can predict when and where you'll have chokepoints with infinite monster respawns... yawn.

TF2 scout practice makes MP deathmatch a breeze.

anyone been on steam lately?? theres a shitload of games on there today

Viva Pinjata (x360)
Prototype (x360)
Resistance 1 and 2 (ps3)
Little Big Planet (ps3)

Last time i bought some games was about a month ago, I got the first Ratchet and Clank (so I could play it again) Sly 2, half-life (PS2, its glitchy) , RAC: Tools of destruction, Little big planet, Soul calibur IV and Resistance, a lot of games lol :)

Hopefully Mercenaries 2 doesn't run like shit on your computer like the demo ran on mine. Tell me how you like it, I'm considering getting it for the PS2 :p

The PS2 version is even shittier and buggier than the normal version, don't do it.

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising - Sent back first thing on monday, less than 3 days after release.

Uncharted 2
Brutal Legend

Pre-ordered and waiting liking a giddy kid.

what do u mean sent back?
as in return ,does it suck that much?

Trade-in yeah. Chose the cash.

Does it suck? Honestly, no, it has some very, very good moments. Does it have the worst auto-save system in gaming history? Yes. Can you save at any point? No. Do you die, potentially depending where you get hit, from one bullet? Yes. Can you subsequently be arsed to go back to a checkpoint that got saved 30 minutes ago (literally 30 mins ago)? HELL NO.

Its good, but its unnecessarily annoying and frustrating. You make ONE mistake and it literally kills you for it. And 90% of the time you dont see the guy who shoots you and kills you.

Refund anyone?

Back