Your recent gaming purchases

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
360games.jpg

most of these are for a friend who is moving away. even though they're used its a good price. also its a shame i used to own all of these but i feel like he'll like them the most because they're kinda old school like games

339836ps_500h.jpg

Bought for £29,99 from Game.co.uk. £10.00 cheaper than Steam and was able to unlock it and play on the 9th of November, 1 hour before official release and 2 days before the Steam version.

Bargain.

****ing awesome....just got Dragon Ages for $21 on PC through Amazon because I pre-ordered COD for the 360 and they gave me $20 off! should come in a weeks time when I'll be wanting to play it

Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) - Originally £44, Amazon gave me £11 back as they reduced the price on launch day.

Borderlands (PS3)

Assassins Creed 2 Black Edition (PS3)

That and finishing Uncharted 2 again on the highest difficulty. Set for xmas baby.

Just pre-ordered L4D2 on Steam. Unfortunately I have work due on the day after its release, so I might not get to play it immediately.

MW2

Should have got it at asda but play.com wouldn't let me cancel my order :(

DemonsSouls_Bonus_002.jpg

It has become so frustrating I don't even want to play it...

DemonsSouls_Bonus_002.jpg

It has become so frustrating I don't even want to play it...

should have known that before you bought it. there are hundreds of video previews and reviews out there on this game. i for one love it but haven't finished it yet. the game is still pretty sweet though

Borderlands and Dragon Age Collector's Edition.

I am now broke.

Re-bought this because I missed it, and wanted to continue playing the series passed the first one:
tom-clancys-splinter-cell-platinum-hits-xbox.jpg

Bought this for the first time (way behind on the times when it comes to this series):
SplinterCell-PandoraTomorrow.jpg

Re-bought this because I want to solidify the storylines for my save files for ME2:
mass-effect-boxart.jpg

And:
360_Wired_Controller.jpg

should have known that before you bought it. there are hundreds of video previews and reviews out there on this game. i for one love it but haven't finished it yet. the game is still pretty sweet though

Yes I knew that a long time before buying it. A friend and myself almost imported it this past spring. No need to get aggressive!

Just bought STALKER for my girlfriend, a pure shits and giggles purchase, when its only $4.25 AUD I'm really not fussed.

Also picked up the Overlord Pack, simply cause its looks like it will serve for the couple of hours enjoyment that one would expect from such a cheap purchase.

PS3 version of Turning Point for $10 brand new. i'm not expecting much but some shit games turn into personal favorites for me. blacksite area 51 being one of those shit games that i liked

Thinking of getting Torchlight.

Gonna try the demo first when it comes out though.

I know, Im just not in a location to download anything for a week or so.

Kinda hard at 7-20 kb/sec. Gotta love Africa...sometimes...

Machinarium
Left 4 Dead 2
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (Gamecube)

a great mix for the holiday season

#1) this thread needs to get stickied

#2) got myself Kotor and Babo on Steam for $5 total and COD2 for Xbox 360 so I can finally finish the last level on Veteran. I'm an idiot for trading that game in but I'm so close to the end

Birthday is a calling :D
*preordered*
5826771x.jpg

Also saw my xmas stuff on amazon :p

9163411x.jpg

9606608x.jpg

Just bought STALKER for my girlfriend, a pure shits and giggles purchase, when its only $4.25 AUD I'm really not fussed.

I bought STALKER for myself for $5 USD. Probably won't play it until I go home for Christmas and can use my desktop.

just got L4D1 for $7.49 off steam last night, much fun for less than the price of 2 beers.

Last five buys were:

Demons Souls
Uncharted (the first)
Dragon Age
Assassins Creed 2
Borderlands (black friday's amazon deal, 19.99. Dont think im going to like it a whole lot since im not a lootwhore, but 20 bucks seems like it would be worth it.)

Borderlands in the Steam deal, though given I'm still only about halfway through DA: O, still have MW2 to finish (though I'm in the 3rd act) and haven't touched L4D2 since it launched it may be some time before I get around to it...:dozey:

I just bought so much shit I don't even know if i mentioned this but:

CoD2 (xbox 360 and i need to finish the last last level on Veteran! (why did i trade this gem in??))
Demigod ($15 new at Target)
Wolfenstein on the 360
Monkey Island Steam deal $2.50
Madballs Steam $2.50??

im happy :)

Monkey Island.

Totally getting into point-and-click adventures now.

During the last Steam sale I bought Kotor (2.24e), Monkey Island SE (2.24e), Mirror's Edge (3.74e) and the new/old Chronicles of Riddick game (9.99e). Yesterday I bought Left 4 Dead 2 as a part of a 4pack as well. Five games for 50 euros (the price of one new game in stores here). Granted, most of the games I bought were old, but still... gotta love Steam and the crazy discounts they have sometimes.

Now, could someone please sell me some time to play these games?

Blackfriday made me go out and spend money on the days around it.
(all games on 360)

Gamestops' B2G1
Borderlands - $55
CoD: Modern Warfare 2 - $55
Halo: ODST - Free

Hollywood Video's $5 deal (used games 29.99 under for $4.99) was their b.friday deal, luckily I found out it started on Thursday, and went then to pickup.
Saints Row 2 - $5
Mercenaries 2 - $5
Street Fighter IV - $5
Destroy All Humans - $5
Star Wars: Force Unleashed - $5

Gamefly's Daily Deals
Resident Evil 5 - $10
Chronicals Of Riddick (the newer version) - $10

So far for about $155 i've gotten 3 of the latest games and 7 solid games too, avg'ing out to $15.50 each.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Maybe a bit too late

Back