You've been pimped y0 ! Mexican gang warfare

Adrien C

Reaction score
Like I once mencioned, Mexicans really like to make fun of other people and reall bother you. Now, we have been taken stuff a bit further with my friends, gang, fleat... what ever you guys call it.

When ever someone bothers us or try to make fun of us, we simply ignore them, but we allways laugh last, poor ****s, first they'll get their house egged, if they keep going, their car egg, if they keep going... they'll find their cars with no tires, no head lights, no mirros and definitly no windows. We have been doing it for a time, it does actually work, it's a message that says "ignore us and we will ignore you" . We are never looking for fights.

Only 2 people have had their cars "pimped" , one because he was harrasing some friend's girl and one because he is just some poor fukctard braging about anything, of course he's allways backed up by his friends, just like a bunch of chavs or arabs (European style)

Problem is, some one snithed on us, we think we know who it is, some member that was pissed about something, (anyway that dude stoped hanging out with us, no longer a member I would say.) Today the dude who got pimped punched a friend, hiting him by behind, fight started, luckilly they we broke them up. Who wouldn't be pissed when you had to pay a 4000 USD bill on MBenz tires... (he looked for it anyway)

This other "gang" has been pissing us for a while, they are the kind of whimps who pick fights , then call their older brothers or bigger guys, they'll allways fight on groups to. My question, should we stay quiet and avoid to engange and show we are weak, or show them once for all that they need to shut the **** up and leave us alone? This would of course envolve fights and probably car crashing from their part. Give me your 2 cents

Go break some knee caps...no sorry don't listen to me its 4am and i don't know where i am *bumps into a wall* I don't know sorry. Do what your hearts says and stay true to yourself :thumbs: :imu:

(preferably do something that doesn't involve physical harm to someone tbh)

Adrien C said:
...they'll find their cars with no tires, no head lights, no mirros and definitly no windows. We have been doing it for a time, it does actually work, it's a message that says "ignore us and we will ignore you" . We are never looking for fights....

...My question, should we stay quiet and avoid to engange and show we are weak, or show them once for all that they need to shut the **** up and leave us alone?
Use what's tried and true. If admininstering the smackdown has worked before, don't hesitate to do it now. :thumbs:

Challenge them to a knife fight and show up with tech-nines to show those bitches whos the boss.

Adrien C said:
Like I once mencioned, Mexicans really like to make fun of other people and reall bother you. Now, we have been taken stuff a bit further with my friends, gang, fleat... what ever you guys call it.

When ever someone bothers us or try to make fun of us, we simply ignore them, but we allways laugh last, poor ****s, first they'll get their house egged, if they keep going, their car egg, if they keep going... they'll find their cars with no tires, no head lights, no mirros and definitly no windows. We have been doing it for a time, it does actually work, it's a message that says "ignore us and we will ignore you" . We are never looking for fights.

Only 2 people have had their cars "pimped" , one because he was harrasing some friend's girl and one because he is just some poor fukctard braging about anything, of course he's allways backed up by his friends, just like a bunch of chavs or arabs (European style)

Problem is, some one snithed on us, we think we know who it is, some member that was pissed about something, (anyway that dude stoped hanging out with us, no longer a member I would say.) Today the dude who got pimped punched a friend, hiting him by behind, fight started, luckilly they we broke them up. Who wouldn't be pissed when you had to pay a 4000 USD bill on MBenz tires... (he looked for it anyway)

This other "gang" has been pissing us for a while, they are the kind of whimps who pick fights , then call their older brothers or bigger guys, they'll allways fight on groups to. My question, should we stay quiet and avoid to engange and show we are weak, or show them once for all that they need to shut the **** up and leave us alone? This would of course envolve fights and probably car crashing from their part. Give me your 2 cents

You and your friends are complete morons.

Go do something productive with your time.

You are all useless human beings

My two cents.

Mr-Fusion said:
You and your friends are complete morons.

Go do something productive with your time.

You are all useless human beings

My two cents.

He lives in the wild wild west, not Melbourne. You have to understand that.

Pride, reputation, honor etc may be a silly and overrated thing but being known as cowards is definitely bad for you as an individual, and even worse if you are in a group/gang thing.

I'd say that you should do something that doesn't necessarily hurt other people but shows them not to cross you again. Then you likely won't be bothered anymore, and you should do your best to avoid fights and such unless it's absolutely necessary.

Get a gun.

A pistol would do fine, or a rifle would be better.

The first thing that popped into my head: get strapped.

But then again that's a bad ****ing idea since such a stunt inevitably results in some kind escalation.

I'd personally avoid the shits as much as possible. Who knows. Maybe they'll back off, whatever. When a confrontation looks like it's about to rear its head, challenge them on your own terms (ie. "don't call on your older brothers, you pussies") and hopefully you'll be able to administer the smackdown on fair grounds. And if you're still pretty sure that they're going to cheat the terms and bring their cavalry, don't hesitate to bring round some extra guys and/or blunt beating objects.

Is it a proper gang?

Do you wear do-rags and stuff?

Adrien C said:

Gangs? You're gonna wind up dead one day in the street from a bullet or knife wound. Seriously, gangs are probably one of the worst thing a young person can do to screw up their life. Either that, or end it.

15357 said:
Get a gun.

A pistol would do fine, or a rifle would be better.
sometimes you have to wonder about humanity

He lives in the wild wild west, not Melbourne. You have to understand that.

Pride, reputation, honor etc may be a silly and overrated thing but being known as cowards is definitely bad for you as an individual, and even worse if you are in a group/gang thing.
well i just want Adrian to know everytime he makes the decision to cause thousands of $$$ damage to someones car, he's ****ing up this world a little bit more. Every time he gets in a gang fight, he's doing his little bit to make this planet a shitter place to live in. It may not be on the scale that some Government try and **** the world up, but it's certainly a contributing factor.

Please stop ****ing the world up.

Shens said:
Get a whole bunch of people and walk up to his house. Funny as hell.

If you get hundreds of people walking up to them....

Nothing illegal, no forseeable consequences (except if they start a fight), no crazy shit, no bullshit gang warfare, simple, no ****ing up the world, no stupid guns, no stupid knives, no fighting, etc. Safe and economically cheap (unless you pay them).

Mr-Fusion said:
Please stop ****ing the world up.

are you in a gang?

be carefull man that sounds dangerous

but you are a thieve or something like that or just a group of friends that make jokes?

I hate gangs, with a passion.

Thats all I have to say about that.

If they want to fight, just tell to do it mano-a-mano, not mano-a-50000000mano.

In overall, just stay away from fighting. If they start to fight dirty (knives 'n stuff), get evidence and head to the police. If you don't, you'll start a gang war --> Dead people.

MarcoPollo said:
Challenge them to a knife fight and show up with tech-nines to show those bitches whos the boss.

Tech-9's are good for people who don't know anything about guns but think they look cool. They are completely inaccurate, unreliable with constant jams/stovepipes etc, and often parts fall off after relatively little use. Contrary to popular belief most of them are not full-auto. There are only a few registered class 3 tech-9's (full-auto).

Adrien or whatever - you're not cool, you're not hard, you're not some SA from the hood. Get a life.

Bitch.

No no, gang was just a word to give you the idea of a group of friends, we are around 15 but are verry close. We don't ware any dog chains and don't carry weapons of anykind. We are no were those kind of people who go aorund looking for trouble, we are verry pacifist exept when you look for us. You see this guys are allways looking for trouble against us, since they didn't understand by an un-dirrect manner (screwing with their cars) we will then need to take a more "direct" approach. Problem with this fukkers is that they'll pick us one by one when we are alone.

In Mexico when things get bigger, every budy will start calling more people, more groups of friends, making things dangerous, one thing is some "highschool " trouble, a group of 50 people looking for you with knifes and pies is something diferent.
We will see what happens, if anything we all agrred that if they looked for us we shall be ready.

Does any of you have those kind of experience before ?

Adrien C said:
No no, gang was just a word to give you the idea of a group of friends, we are around 15 but are verry close. We don't ware any dog chains and don't carry weapons of anykind. We are no were those kind of people who go aorund looking for trouble, we are verry pacifist exept when you look for us. You see this guys are allways looking for trouble against us, since they didn't understand by an un-dirrect manner (screwing with their cars) we will then need to take a more "direct" approach. Problem with this fukkers is that they'll pick us one by one when we are alone.

In Mexico when things get bigger, every budy will start calling more people, more groups of friends, making things dangerous, one thing is some "highschool " trouble, a group of 50 people looking for you with knifes and pies is something diferent.
We will see what happens, if anything we all agrred that if they looked for us we shall be ready.

Knives sound fearsome, but pies?

Adrien C said:

No, I went to a nice, expensive school. And an expensive University. :p

****ing up someone's car is extremely pussy, just die if you think going around ****ing up cars is funny. it ain't. if I were them I'd pay corrupt bouncers to beat the shit out of you morons.

I can't believe this. smashing cars. then you can wonder why the rest of the world thinks of mexico as an uncivilized place when it's actually more or less true.

Wow, you're just brimming with fiery ignorance today aren't you, trizzm?

why are gangs such a problem in America?
we dont have that crap in Europe dont we?

is it becuz all of the minorities colliding or what?

Lemonking said:

He's in Mexico not the US.

I said America not US. and if you ask me USA=Mexico-Mexico=USA

Lemonking said:
I said America not US. and if you ask me USA=Mexico-Mexico=USA
Oh, sorry I assumed you meant US rather than North America :x

Mexico is in no way the US. Oh god, I live in closest state to Mexico, too, and thank GOD we're not Mexico.

Seriously.. just.. no. Not the same at aallll

Lemonking said:

Come to my place, all the gangs and ghettos you want.

I'm not kidding.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Oh, sorry I assumed you meant US rather than North America :x

Mexico is in no way the US. Oh god, I live in closest state to Mexico, too, and thank GOD we're not Mexico.

Seriously.. just.. no. Not the same at aallll

Hey! I live near mexico too... Texas :-P

Anyways... about those pies. Are they explosive pies that explode when you throw them in someones face?

Look, you've gotten yourself into a catch 22, if you do nothing, you'll only make the short-term situation first, being branded a coward. If you do something, the conflict will inevitably be escalated, as they will respond to your threat just as you are to theirs.

My advice is to back out of this group. They might be your friends, and I know thats tough, but the best thing for you is to get out of this situation, theres no other real choice.

I ment pipes :)

Yeah, still living in this ****ked up country, can't wait to get back to France or anywhere but Mexico.
My parents wanted to send me to Colombia, I mean, even worse !

I don't think you should go through with this. I would take Spookies advice.

Yay!

It's elementary school all over again!

They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they beat you,
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Beat it, beat it, beat it

AAAAG!! I can't believe what passes for a discussion sometimes.

HomieFromDaStreet: "Dude, should we, like, kick these guys' a$$ or what?"
HL2GURU: "Well, let's weigh the consequences of both courses of action."
Bevis: "Yeah! Kick his a$$!!"
Butthead: "Bring lots of guns - yeah!"
HL2GURU: "It depends on what kind of weapon you use."
Adabiviak: Hands everyone complementary one-way tickets to Bangladesh.

...[/rant]

Um, I mean, you should definitely grab yo' gat and open some whoop a$$ on those trick a$$ bit¢hes.

Adrien C said:
I ment pipes :)

Yeah, still living in this ****ked up country, can't wait to get back to France or anywhere but Mexico.
My parents wanted to send me to Colombia, I mean, even worse !
I just imagined you living in Columbia stuck in the middle of a cocaine cartel, wondering how you can get out of that one. xP

Adrien C said:

so why can't you leave already?

Absinthe said:
Wow, you're just brimming with fiery ignorance today aren't you, trizzm?

I either don't understand or you are in favor of busting the cars of people you have beef with. If that's the case, your insults having any effects on me are unlikely. How is it ignorant to think dealing with a car instead of with someone makes you an idiot? Is it that I said that Mexico was percieved (and it is) as a thug-riddled ghetto, when that statement is largely ignorant, but enforced by the sayings of minorities like our car-smasher here?

Back