Zero Punctuation: Little Big Planet

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
That was brilliant I laughed alot in that one.

BTW i think that bit at the end with the scary googly eyes bum is a rip off of something but for the life of me I can't remember. Anyone know?

Eh, I really think he underplayed the quality of user created levels. It's not hard to tell the good from the bad if you try, and some are simply amazing.

I think he's opposed to the concept in general.

He's back to being funny again.

Laughed at the chocolate parts and the 'Oh ***k user created content'.

That was brilliant I laughed alot in that one.

BTW i think that bit at the end with the scary googly eyes bum is a rip off of something but for the life of me I can't remember. Anyone know?

It reminded me of The Grudge.

I think he's opposed to the concept in general.

Seems to be, but that shouldn't prevent him from giving it a chance. Looks like he just threw out creative wordplay about what a shit idea it is in theory (which can be argued easily without backing it up with any real proof).

Well, he's doin' it for the lulz.

I still can't get the damn unskipable to load. It worked last week after I refreshed it enough. It seems to have caught on to what I'm doing and once again say's **** you.

That was only halfway through actually. Just making sure you didnt close it during that and miss half the video.

Then there was more at the end. Make sure you didn't close it before the credits ended and miss half the video.

There was like 10 more minutes after the credits, guys, about his experience in designing levels. Make sure you didn't close it half way through.

Make sure you didn't close the video and miss the video.

BTW i think that bit at the end with the scary googly eyes bum is rip off of something but for the life of me I can't remember. Anyone know?

It's from "The Ring", some weird Japanese horror movie. (Inspired FEAR).

I dunno if it is a direct rip off something but the music is from the monolith scenes in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

That was only halfway through actually. Just making sure you didnt close it during that and miss half the video.
Actually he is talking about the end, the middle bit has the Austin Powers music going.

Great review. That has to be 2 awesome reviews in a row!

Googly eyes => Saturday night live, there was a part called something like "indoor gardening tips from a man who's very scared of plants". He always put googly eyes on the plants to make them less scary. "This plant makes no sense so put googly eyes on it!"

Edit: oh didn't see the end. Must be the ring :p

Back