Zero Punctuation

There's an 'interesting' (read: 'hilariously bitter') profile of him on some adventure game design website I stumbled across once. But I forget which one.

Oh hey guys. Just thought I'd come in and say that Yahtzee hosts Trivia Nights at my local gaming bar every week.

And I've only attended once.

He's a pretty cool guy.

Trivia nights..

Gaming bar?

Now I've heard it all!

Oh hey guys. Just thought I'd come in and say that Yahtzee hosts Trivia Nights at my local gaming bar every week.

And I've only attended once.

He's a pretty cool guy.

asking why he mentions world of warcraft so much

That's the gaming bar he runs with his friends, right? I heard they kept having shit stolen cause they don't lock the cases...

People stealing from a gaming bar? Tsk tsk..

Is nothing sacred anymore.

Have you heard about this in the news? Yahtzee is marketing his own brand of non-alcoholic beers. He calls it Zero Inebriation.

What a terrific audience.

I lol'd. Though that's basically what I expected from Shattered Dimensions.

Why can't someone just combine Spider-Man 2 and Web of Shadows into one amazing and perfect game

How would that work?

Well you take a little from collum B and a pinch from collum A, quite simple really. (On Paper)

I actually met the editor of the Escapist a few weeks ago. He was a cool guy.

The Black Ops review makes it seem like Crowshaw isn't aware that he US is currently at war.

The Black Ops review makes it seem like Crowshaw isn't aware that he US is currently at war.

Wasn't he referring to an actual invasion of the US proper?

And @Willie, you're right but it was even below that standard.

Wasn't he referring to an actual invasion of the US proper?

And @Willie, you're right but it was even below that standard.
At the end he calls for the US to invade somewhere, ignoring that it's invaded more than one country in the past decade.

Is it just me or does his voice keep changing subtly from week to week? It's really been bugging me.

I think in editing the voice is sometimes sped up by degrees to fit the format of the show and this is done inconsistently? Either that or they long since replaced him with a committee of sardonic British ex-pats. Those guys are ten a penny. Every man between 15-25 thinks he's Charlie Brooker, yahtzee just had the idea first.

Is it just me or does his voice keep changing subtly from week to week? It's really been bugging me.

I've noticed that too, I thought it was him getting over a cold or something though.

Escapist, what have you done?!

19453259.jpg

Yeah, I've been getting that on the Escapist for a while now, but so far the comp's clean.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it anyways, I just ignored it.

Ha, other people must have been noticing it as well, because he puts a disclaimer saying hes trying to find a new mic at the end of this one.

Back