Zombie Master - Phase 2 and they need your help

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Usually, Halflife2.net wouldn't do a help profile like this for a modification, however Zombie Master makes the exception being 'home grown' and with a large basis of fans from this site in the first place. [br]</br> ZM has been progressing nicely now for some time, but to push the mod in a more polished direction, they'll need the following.
In preparation for phase 2 of the highly-acclaimed Zombie Master mod, the team is seeking skilled organic modellers and animators.

To become a part of this successful team, you will need the following:[br]- Experience with creating organic models for HL2 mods, with examples[br]</br>- Experience with animating organic models for HL2 mods, with examples[br]</br>- Good grasp of English[br]</br>- Experience with skinning is a bonus
For any prospective applicants see an example of this mod's media below.[br]

newsspacer.gif
[br]Oh and there is much more to be found, including videos on their website. Which is also the place where you should show your interest in joining the ZM team. Go go go for it!

I thought the idea behind Zombie Master was to finish the basics, release, and keep updating regularly?

It is.

Phase 2

How long have you guys been in production?

I thought the idea behind Zombie Master was to finish the basics, release, and keep updating regularly?

I don't think they're holding off release to recruit people and get models made.

We're pretty damn close to the first release - one or two Dedicated Server bugs to squish and we're sittin' pretty. We do, however, like to prepare.

-Angry Lawyer

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering :)

Preperation for the future is good ;)

I guess you don't need testers then....
....:(

they have too many of those.

/me hides his ZM badges

looks delicious. cant wait to see some of the custom maps for this baby.

Back