‘merica burger

I'd upvote you if that was link was disguised and not stated so obviously.

Is there supposed to be a picture?

EDIT: I am dumb.

To be fair though, I even quoted you to see if there was a link or image that wasn't showing.

He posted the raw link. If I don't quote, I'm talking to the previous poster, in case you thought I was talkin to you.

Oops, sorry, I guess I got confused by Raz's confusion.

I am dum 2

EDIT: Back to bacon gluttony, plz.

If you were the creative mind behind Slater’s burgers, what kind of burger would you have on the menu next month? Share your ideas in the comments!

Dolphin Burger. 100% Dolphin.

Yeah man, pick out all the tuna. Those little guys deserve a break.

bacon on bacon on bacon
RIBx9.jpg

So has anybody ever had Bison burgers? I had one awhile ago, and god damn it was good. A++++ Highly Recommend!

I've had an Ostrich burger. That was pretty weird. Really nice, though.

So has anybody ever had Bison burgers? I had one awhile ago, and god damn it was good. A++++ Highly Recommend!

There was a little shack near where I used to live that had buffalo burgers, they are good. Probably better with bacon, though.

This gives me an idea for something like a turducken - a buffalo stuffed with a cow stuffed with pork bellies. The Buffcowpig! A new Thanksgiving tradition...

Did it taste like a big chicken?

There's an awesome burger joint in Glasgow which did Ostrich burgers. Now they have, impala, venison, lamb, Kobe beef, pork etc.

Kobe burger is om nom-est.

Sure, in the same way champagne can only be from one particular part of France.

And drop bear burgers can only be from Australasia.

Can't tell if Kobe Beef or Taffy Candy.

Zfrhf.jpg

Sure, in the same way champagne can only be from one particular part of France.
Except not really.

It is now illegal to import (or even hand carry for personal consumption) any Japanese beef. Before 2010 you could import only boneless fresh Japanese beef, but none was real Kobe. Under Japanese law, Kobe beef can only came from Hyogo prefecture (of which Kobe is the capital city), where no slaughterhouses were approved for export by the USDA. According to its own trade group, the Kobe Beef Marketing & Distribution Promotion Association in Japan, where Kobe Beef is a registered trademark, Macao is the only place it is exported to – and only since last year.

All the myths about cows getting massages and drinking beer while listening to classical music are just that, myths, but nonetheless real Kobe beef is produced under some of the world’s strictest legal food standards, whereas “domestic Kobe” beef production, along with that in Australia and South America, is as regulated as the Wild West. In Japan, to be Kobe requires a pure lineage of Tajima-gyu breed cattle (not any old Japanese breed crossbred with American cattle as is the norm here). The animal must also have been born in Hyogo prefecture and thus raised on the local grasses and water and terroir its entire life. It must be a bull or virgin cow, and it takes considerably longer to raise a Tajima-gyu for consumption than most other breeds, adding to the cost. It must be processed in a Hyogo slaughterhouse – none of which export to the US – and then pass a strict government grading exam. There are only 3000 head of certified Kobe Beef cattle in the world, and none are outside Japan. The process is so strict that when the beef is sold, either in stores or restaurants, it must carry the 10-digit identification number so customers know what particular Tajima-gyu cow it came from.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2012/04/12/foods-biggest-scam-the-great-kobe-beef-lie/

Back