<3 moderators <3 <3 :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be inactive and have not earned any respect yet, hell, maybe I shouldn't even be talking since I'm pretty inactive, but I've got to say, you're bitching about something so damned stupid.

You say this is the strictest place you've seen? Try going to Facepunch, a number of people are banned daily there (or at least the last time I seen, maybe I'm just making an ignorant statement), so clearly that's nothing compared to here.

From what I've seen lurking, things are pretty laid back with the mods. Sure they may be jackasses here and there, but I mean, with some of the posts that they're responding to, can you really blame them?

tl;dr Get over it and stop crying, it's just a damn internet forum.

I like you Mr. Lurker.

As for the OP, you have hl2net in your name. Can it really be that bad? What i'm really trying to saying is that you need to change your tampon and get off the estrogen you whiny, little bitch. Oh, Lucid isn't a pig, that would be you and i'm feeling a Hawaiian luau coming on. Someone call Sink, he can get it started.

Oh wow, the mods didn't see the obvious genius of rag-dolls in sexual positions with your provocative statement about humanity and they or anyone with a high post count must be idiots while you are the intellectual here...

I may be inactive and have not earned any respect yet, hell, maybe I shouldn't even be talking since I'm pretty inactive, but I've got to say, you're bitching about something so damned stupid.

You say this is the strictest place you've seen? Try going to Facepunch, a number of people are banned daily there (or at least the last time I seen, maybe I'm just making an ignorant statement), so clearly that's nothing compared to here.

From what I've seen lurking, things are pretty laid back with the mods. Sure they may be jackasses here and there, but I mean, with some of the posts that they're responding to, can you really blame them?

tl;dr Get over it and stop crying, it's just a damn internet forum.

I like this guy.

Facepunch

Oh god, face punch is such a joke and basically the international center for mod power abuse. At one time, if you mispelled a certain amount of things, you would be banned from the site for a week. Happend to me because i didnt use apostriphes... A guy got perm banned because he asked for help on his math homework in the general forum section, shitty shitty place imo :p.

Gee. I have over 10000 posts, so I must be an idiot.

I don't think I've ever been called an idiot for that.

Idiot.

There, now that that's out of the way, continue bashing the real idiot.

Guyen gtfo if you don't like it. The mods act like they're on top of the forum because they are on top of the forum.

First you hate it. Then you learn to respect it. Then you learn to like it. :D

So stop bitching or gtfo.

Guys don't worry about him he's just trying to start shit up, ignore him and get over it, the world has people who just want to start fights with people it's the better people who just ignore it, i haven't been here long and i've been here everyday for the past week and i don't feel like an idiot because i like talking to you guys about HL, this noobus probably can't even play HL1 thats why he's trashin us, Although it is quite funny listening to you guys trash him theres no need, your just doin what he wants you to do

maan, never seen this many idiots in one place.

No, you are the complete and utter dumb arse. You come in here trying to make a difference by exclaiming that the moderators abuse their rights too much, then you deface the people that actually use the forum? If you complain in a forum thread, if your agrument is against the moderators, your constitutional support would be placed in the damn users of the website. Now I can't see why some **** would now backlash at people who expressed theirs views on the integrity of the moderators appeal.

Just shut up troll; just please,

walk through the ****ing exit.

Oh Preator, I love to fight too; with such a nice orderly forum, you don't get too much of it :p ie Gw Moderators

Guyen. Lose your virginity man, it'll release all that pent up frustration. Trust me it works for 14yr olds like yourself.

On an unrelated note, I think I'm going to become a serial killer/ internet predator.

Munro owns this website. He appoints the admins and the admins appoint the moderators. This is not some sort of democracy and there is no ombudsman to investigate mod behaviour. There is a specific chain of command and we, the lowly forumites, are at the bottom. This is not open to debate. The power is in the hands of a (reasonably) capable few and if you don't like it try another forum. You can be banned on their whim, yet, despite you insulting pretty much the entire population of the forum, your presence continues to be tolerated. And you call them thugs.

When I saw the edited title of this thread I was expecting the OP to be changed, but was sorely disappointed.

Oh wow, the mods didn't see the obvious genius of rag-dolls in sexual positions with your provocative statement about humanity and they or anyone with a high post count must be idiots while you are the intellectual here...

Whoa! He was posting sex poses? I've immediately switched sides in this argument.

iqzf7.jpg

ragebm0.jpg

epenisjj7.jpg

There's a member here that goes by CptStern who has over 30,000+ posts. The forum couldn't even register over 30,000+ posts so it rolled back to 0.
Hahaha Sulkdodds did a good job of making everyone think that, but I could set your post count to 50,000 and the forum won't mind, it was a good prank though!

Also, I'm not sure why this guy was given a 6 point infraction, we were purely baiting him for a short period before kicking him out the plane without a parachute. Of course we wanted all the members get in their free punches too. Considering I feel the community has done a darn good job at this, now I'm going to kick the stool.

GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back