6 Years Looking in. Decided to go ahead and knock.

Schmollian220

Reaction score
Hi guys! Long time halflife2.net reader here. I have been browsing these boards since before Half-Life 2 was released.

I have watched and enjoyed the theories and discussions about Half-life 2 before its release and during the aftermath of its release. I have read the discussions about Portal and L4D as they came out. I have also read the random ramblings and heated debates in the off topic section and it has all been great fun!

And, after six years of looking in and watching, I decided to go ahead and come inside. I am hoping I can contribute atleast a little bit to this board.

So hello again everyone! My name is The Schmollian and I wish to join this party.

Long Live Half-Life! :smoking:

Welcome aboard.

Now you shall wonder over how you ever got along not inundating this board with opinions and debatably coherent ramblings and other such pointless expressions of the self... or you won't. =_= ~Ooooh weee ooooh~...

Wait, six years of watching only the Half Life boards?

My god, how did you not go insane?

How did you passively sit there and read thousands of ridiculous Gman theories for 6 years without doing anything?

Please tell me you frequent the lounge. It's the only reason I'm still here.

We don't want any thank you.

Welcome! :D

Really, really creepy.
lol now that you mention it...

And Vegeta, no I didn't sit and watch the halflife boards for six years lol. I do in fact check the lounge everyday for anything interesting or funny... or just random craziness. And it never seems to let me down either.

I asked this of the last guy who said he was a long time reader:

Are you familiar with the people here/know their posting habits?

Hahaha, welcome. That is some pretty epic lurking. I only check the HL2 sections when I'm really bored, and when I do, it's like, "Man I don't even care anymore."

I asked this of the last guy who said he was a long time reader:

Are you familiar with the people here/know their posting habits?

Good question.

Not posting habits particularly. Although I don't know how I would considering I have never actually interacted with any of you. But I guess you could say that I do recognize the older members of the community. You, Raziaar, and VirusType in particular.

How do you pronounce your name? Shih-moh-lee-ann? Shmo-lee-in?

Good to have another lurker finally stop being a window-peeping creep and actually reveal himself! Welcome aboard Schmo.

I've been lurking on this board for over 68 years. I decided to join 2 years ago.

This guy is such a pervert.
/looks at Pitz's signature

9guHT.jpg

Good question.

Not posting habits particularly. Although I don't know how I would considering I have never actually interacted with any of you. But I guess you could say that I do recognize the older members of the community. You, Raziaar, and VirusType in particular.

Oh.

I see how it is. :(

Conspiracies against Danimal. Aw shit.

Oh.

I see how it is. :(
Lol and you too Danimal. :p I started reading the boards in 2004. Actually not that long after your joined date in August if I remember right lol.

...Wow, I feel like a freak. Hanging around that long and not joining lol. Oh well.

He lasted 6 years on the HL2 Discussion boards. What a trooper.

You read the forum for six years without once feeling to contribute to the discussion? :/

Anyway, welcome.

Schmollian has little dolls of us all, and frequently makes us kiss.

And into these little kissing doll dramas he introduces a doll of himself, who sheepishly asks if it's okay for him to 'come inside'.

Welcome.

Please tell me you frequent the lounge. It's the only reason I'm still here.

Yeah, it's too bad The Lounge is one of the most embarrassing elements of the forum. It's like a ****ing congregation of morons.

Yeah, it's too bad The Lounge is one of the most embarrassing elements of the forum. It's like a ****ing congregation of morons.

A congregation that, as a "super" moderator, is your responsibility! How does that make you feel? You have failed us Samon. You have failed everybody.

That's optimistic Glenn. We're in there. And we're the biggest morons on the whole board.

Firstly welcome! of course.

Secondly. bloody well done for surviving that long in the Half Life boards.

Back