90s Music

Heck, why even bother asking for good obscure music from The Nineties specifically if really all you wanted was good obscure music.
Answering this question with my personal answer:
Because the 90s music I listed has a special sound and feel to it, that is unique to music of that decade.

Wonder why.

metallica.png

inb4metallicanerds

Edit: Obligatory mention -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL2hebsJHIk

For some reason though, when I think of the 90s I think of Metallica. maybe because my brother played them religiously but I must have started liking them then

...and justice for all is probably my favourite metallica album and that's from the 90's

Not according to the thing I literally just posted, it isn't.

Not according to the thing I literally just posted, it isn't.

oh yeah whoops. i just saw 1990 and presumed that was the date

I WAS TIRED and it was early morning. still the best album though

The only reason I didn't include Haddaway in my post full of 90's dross is because it gives me an instant vomit reflex, since a 'friend' in primary school spent a week singing that chorus to me every moment of every day.

Sunny Day Real Estate! I first heard their song "8" on the Batman Forever soundtrack, played the shit out of it.

Holy shit! did you just say the batman forever soundtrack? I love you bro, I totally forgot about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU

I love this song, haven't heard it in ages. Wasn't the song look in to my eyes by the bone thugs on that sound track too? According to amazon it wasn't, but that's how I remember it.

Back in the early 90's I enjoyed Firestarter and Dion's Think Twice equally much. I want to punch the 11 year old me in the face. Then french kiss him.

This is pretty much the embodiment of the 90's in song and video.

Wasn't the song look in to my eyes by the bone thugs on that sound track too? According to amazon it wasn't, but that's how I remember it.

Lol what, why would that song be in Batman Forever? anyways-
Batman Forever- 1995
Look in to my eyes- 1997

Edit: Lol, it was in Batman and Robin, wtf, how did this song make it into the film?

Actually bought the album when it came out because of this song, and the album totally sucked.

They are actually not that bad of a band. But I've always hated that song.

Back