American Presidentship Statuses and Competitions

Hey supertrooper... my most favorite person ever!

Thanks to you, friendlies! I am love you too, VERY MUCH :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

As of recent past I have dwelled to my adventure, outside of these forums, but now returning to you in reunion! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

please be telling us about your adventure? does it involve friendlies? :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

Why would munro ban you?
Why does he do stuff like that?
Why is he so mean?
Why does he hurt?

Why would munro ban you?
Why does he do stuff like that?
Why is he so mean?
Why does he hurt?

I think I can answer all 3 of those questions. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Thanks to you, friendlies! I am love you too, VERY MUCH :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

As of recent past I have dwelled to my adventure, outside of these forums, but now returning to you in reunion! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh god this is my favorite member. I laughed very loud.

Friendlies,

Today I made a participation for watching and viewing of the debate procession of Governing Officer Sarah Palin and Senate User Mister. Biden.

How are you thinking of this procession, friendlies? :) :) :) :) :) :)

Friendlies,

Have you pertained to watching the debate which partook on the previous night of today? :) :) :) :) :)

Oh god I wish I knew if this guy were for real or not. He's classic....

if mccain wins I'm moving to purgatory. I hate that man with a passion.

Friendly accelerate, Where is this purgatory area, and what is it about?

If McCain wins, I will design and have made a shirt that says, "Enjoy having our beloved country raped for another four more years."

friendlies,

have you, in total, completed the viewing of the third process for debating between the presidency competitors? :) :) :) :) :) :)

mccainbugginsmek7.gif

friendlies,

have you, in total, completed the viewing of the third process for debating between the presidency competitors? :) :) :) :) :) :)

Indeed, and I sincerely hope the Obama friendly is going to win.

“Goddammit, Cindy, could you at least try to smile?” John McCain snarled as he tugged uncomfortably at his uniform, as Col. Saul Tigh from Battlestar Galactica. “Just because you’re … cosplaying as a robot doesn’t mean you should act inhuman.”

“But I am smiling, John,” Cindy McCain insisted placidly, her rictus grin fixed on her face, as she smoothed down her skimpy, slinky red dress, as Number Six. “You should keep the eyepatch,” she cooed, adjusting it for him. “It makes you look … mmmm, rugged.”

“That’s not a bad idea,” John nodded. “It’s a miracle I didn’t lose my eye in ‘Nam … yeah, that’d remind people what I went through, when they try and argue with how I define ‘torture,’ since I’ve actually been tortured –”

“Oooh, John,” Cindy hissed through clenched teeth, rubbing up against him. “It gets me so hot when you get all worked up like this.” Her eyes twinkled as she purred demurely, “Does this mean you’ll be … ‘interrogating’ me again, later on?”

John grabbed her roughly, by the perfectly coiffed hairs on the back of her neck, and pulled her forcefully into an embrace. “What do you think, you traitorous Cylon whore?” he growled, devouring her mouth with an overpowering kiss

I hope obama wins. He will.

McCain is going to win. The polls are starting to swing back.

It SHOULD be Ron Paul.

Back