Angry Drunken Chinese man bites Panda

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
yahoo said:
A drunken Chinese migrant worker jumped into a panda enclosure at the Beijing Zoo, was bitten by the bear and retaliated by chomping down on the animal's back, state media said Wednesday.

"He felt a sudden urge to touch the panda with his hand," and jumped into the enclosure, the newspaper said.

The panda, who was asleep, was startled and bit Zhang, 35, on the right leg, it said. Zhang got angry and kicked the panda, who then bit his other leg. A tussle ensued, the paper said.

"No one ever said they would bite people," Zhang said. "I just wanted to touch it. I was so dizzy from the beer. I don't remember much."

Ye Mingxia, a spokeswoman for the Beijing Zoo, confirmed the incident happened but would not give any details. She said Gu Gu was "healthy."

"We're not considering punishing him now," Ye said in a telephone interview. "He's suffered quite a bit of shock."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060920/ap_on_re_as/china_man_bites_panda

jeez they almost reward stupidity in that part of the world ..had he been torn to shreds it would have been his fault

Guess the panda couldn't bear being touched. It was probably really bamboozled when the guy touched him!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Took me ages to think those up >_>

Guess the panda couldn't bear being touched. It was probably really bamboozled when the guy touched him!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Took me ages to think those up >_>

Oh, you sly fox.

I'm sure it's completely out of line to think that a live animal, in an enclosure, will attack. No ****ing way.

Then again, the man loves to touch.

hah thats hilarios....

Let the chinese robot judges decide his fate!!!!!!!!1

Angry Drunken Chinese Man said:
"I just wanted to touch it. I was so dizzy from the beer. I don't remember much."

Famous last words

Pandas aren't that cool I guess. The best bears kill people with a single blow. That happened once with a Polar Bear, and another with a Grizzly Bear.

Pandas need more work. No wonder they're endangered.

中共侵犯 非戰卽和 主和賣國

zhong something something something fei something something something wen he something something.

In Soviet Russia, Drunken Pandas bite YOU!

zhong gong jin fan fei something something he zhu he something something

Joong Gong Chim Beaom Bi Jeon Jek Hwa Joo Hwa Mae Gook!

Moron, i hope the panda is ok, couldn't care less about that bloke. Who jumps onto a sleeping panda and bites it? Drunk perhaps, but also without his lithium that day. Hope he gets charged as well!

if someone hav filmed that it would become rich

I read the thread title as "Angry Lawyer bites Panda". I was actually worried about the panda D:

Gotta stick it to those pandas, man. Show them who's boss.

82041587_48378966be_m.jpg

CFP - Cantonese Fried Panda.

That's friggin' irrelevant. But it's kinda funny you mention it here.

Indeed. :smoking:

Actually, I didn't know what panda was in chinese, so I had to put 共 instead. :p

Back