Aperture or Black Mesa

Apeture or Black Mesa

• Aperture Science

Votes: 51 30.5%
  • Black Mesa Research Facility

Votes: 116 69.5%

• Total voters
BMRF is the way to be.
Just think of it, a chance to kick back the kegger with folks who use MIT grad's for their bitch-jobs.

Black Mesa, but only because of the crowbar. Only the crowbar.

Oh, how I'd love to work in Black Mesa's Sector E. I don't give two shits about teleportation experiments or running the gauntlet at the whim of some maniacal AI, but oh, the fun I would have working in BMRF's extraterrestrial studies department.

Wurd.

BMRF all the way...without it...we would not have had all the other games...

Aperture Science, hands down. The only thing that even slightly appeals to me about BMRF is that I might get to meet Eli Vance's daughter... :naughty:

JK :E

Black Mesa. I know there's the ASPHD in Aperture, but Black Mesa probably started portal tech long before Aperture. Besides, I wanna visit Xen (headcrabs? Who cares? All I need is a crowbar).

Black Mesa. The voice of GlaDos drives me insane. Plus, Black Mesa is a really intriguing complex, it would be really awesome to explore the facility. Not to mention the fact that if you were part of the security team, you'd get to pretty much shoot a few mags at the firing range every now and then(heck, Gordon gets to shoot 40mm grenades in the training course and he's just a scientist!).

If only there wasn't this dork(that they still promoted Employee of the Month) that goes dicking around jumping on tables and people, flicking lightswitches on/off just for shits and giggles and ruining people's microwave dinners at random...

black mesa because:
1.you get weapons:sniper:
2.you can ruin casorals:flame:
3.kill xen border creatures :D

Aperture has a companion cube, and a insane ai woman who spouts random stuff.
Yeh I'd go with Aperture.

Black Mesa Research Facility because i will work with my colleague's. :rolleyes:

Can you just imagine yourself having sex with a woman that has metallic implants into her legs? Only this and it worths flirting with Aperture test subjects...

I think it'd be kinda hawt.
Not really, they jab you a bunch when you're having sex...

Actually no, I'd got for BMRF because I wouldn't die. APSHD sounds rather dangerous what with a mentally unstable AI controlling every aspect of the facility and having control over neurotoxins. Plus I'd seriously question the mental stability of the workers themselves for putting neurotoxin in the ventilation.

Plus I'd totally be a security guy, I mean seriously it would be easy as hell (until it all goes to hell, but that's besides the point). I also think it would pay mightily well for a security guard (top secret research facility) and it already plays on my natural strengths and tendencies. No, not what I do in video games, but what I do in real life.

Personally, Id rather experience a resonance cascade and have some small HOPE of surviving, Rather than be killed instantly by a neurotoxin with absolutely no chance of living.

Heres to being alive after a resonance cascade, massive army control, and a nuclear bomb! If the combine ever turn off the supression field, maybe ill tell my kids some day! XD

Better die silently and painless in neurotoxin than get ripped apart by a Xen buttcracker.

I chose black mesa, at least you can go for a fun ride on a train system and launch a rocket into space.

Aperture For life you can get the ASHPD :),get cake :) :) and shoot portals :) :) :)

What im saying is that I have HOPE of surviving in Black Mesa. Plus the people there are nicer.

wut

If memory serves, the scientists in Black mesa were complete jerks to Gordon until they realized they need him, and then the story flipped to "Oh! Gordon! I'm sorry for calling you a moron, please save me from this little alien that's trying to eat my head? :D" And then Gordon saved him, and the scientist was a jerk again.

So I shot the ****er, and that's how 39% of Black Mesa's scientists died that day.

Bastards.

Black Mesa anyday, aslong as im with a friendly group of scientists and security guards!

I chose BM. Bigger, more powerfull!!! But... has been nuked :(

Aperture transported an entire ship to the arctic. What did Black Mesa do? F up the world with a interstellar gain bang who make the dick administrator the ruler of the world. Nice job

aperture for me. it seems much more advanced then black mesa and wasnt an epic fail. they were working on projects similar to black mesa so they could have been making things like weapons aswell.

Aperture looks so cool, and sterile... AND THERE'S HEART CUBES. YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT. But if I had to work somewhere, never Aperture... There's something kinda creepy about it. :p

Black Mesa has some nice people, but I'd prefer to be there when there wasn't an open portal to Xen.

Aperture science investigated only portals nature. Black Mesa investigated a lot of things. Portals, Xen, Bio-dome, and other shit. Also, Black Mesa has won the grant!

Black Mesa. Aperture has no biology division as far as we know.

Back