Apology to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I just wanted to apologize to all the people that i insulted in this forum, especially the gay people. It's just that i have a split personality. You know, i'm the result of inbreeding. Heck, all my relatives have the same surname. My "other side" doesn't want to accept that i really appreciate a good backdoor pump. Long and sweaty, sooo naaaasty, ahhhh yeaahh. Ups i'm gonna stop here. So please bear with me...

Hmm, we'll see, but for now apology accepted.

Originally posted by ValVed_RaY
My "other side" doesn't want to accept that i really appreciate a good backdoor pump. Long and sweaty, sooo naaaasty, ahhhh yeaahh.

erk! little too much description ok, I'm not sure if anyone takes offence to that but for now apology accepted.....you may have saved yourself from being banned... what did Thugenstein do exactly...just out of interest, cos he was banned before I came along

You havent offened me. Although i do think you're weird. Like the way you want o kill everyone. Or maybe its just Alyx.

Thugenstein posted offending crap, insulted people and spammed the boards in general.

I really miss him, we had some nasty cybersex going on. He was such a thug. :naughty: Did you notice his cool bandana? Total gangsta rapper, although he was russian. That turned me on. Isn't Mr. Reak also russian? I'm getting jiggy...

Apology accepted, but actually your posts never bothered me, since I just ignored them. Good to hear you're straightening out though :)

Oh and how come you registered another nick?

Originally posted by ValVed RaY
THATS NOT ME I DONT HAVE AN UNDERSCORE IN MY NAME

But you just said you have a split personality. How are we meant to believe you now?

I know who it is, and will be having words with them, for now the fake account is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back