As American as Bacon, Egg and Cheese Pie; Cooking Adventures with CybrMan and Kami

Kamikazie

Tank
Reaction score
It's my mother's birthday today and I forgot to get her a present, which brings us to this weeks creation! We had a hard time coming up with a name for this one, as it was supposed to be a cake, but it turned out to be more of a pie instead. Enough talk! On to the pictures and today is going to be mildly longer as we have 18 pictures instead of 6 or 7 like last time.

We begin with weaving the bacon just like last time, as you can tell I just woke up:
dscf2209jd4.jpg

Almost as good as last time:
dscf2210wl1.jpg

Then we take a pan that allows you to take off the side once finished; we added crescents to be our crust:
dscf2211dr2.jpg

And filled the void in the middle with some extra:
dscf2212mi6.jpg

While waiting for the bacon to finish cooking and the crust to start, we started the eggs:
dscf2213qb2.jpg

Starting the crescent weave for the top:
dscf2214aw5.jpg

Finished crust:
dscf2215qm9.jpg

Weaving the top:
dscf2216br8.jpg

Finished weave:
dscf2219my0.jpg

Then the construction begins with putting egg on top of the crust:
dscf2220mk2.jpg

Cheese follows, which is followed by bacon and cheese:
dscf2221rb7.jpg

Which is topped with MORE egg and cheese:
dscf2222jk6.jpg

Finished in the pan:
dscf2223wv3.jpg

Finished out of the pan:
dscf2224ia7.jpg

With a slice out of it:
dscf2226jr5.jpg

And finally, a slice topped with Maple Syrup:
dscf2228lv4.jpg

I'm not sure what it was my body just did, but it wasn't pleasant.

ITS AWESOME!!! EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST!!

and with syrup...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

But you know she secretly cries at night because her children don't love her :(

At least, that's how I feel when I get my mom a last minute gift.

Write her a poem!!

Oh mother, dearest
Just like a rainbow, you are
Refrigerator

I just sat like this :O for about 3 minutes.

I like the idea of bacon-and-egg pie (I assume the egg bit was torn up omlettes), but I'm really not sure about having it with maple syrup.

Better than you might think, it actually made it more delicious.

nice t-shirt. i want one.

but not as much as i want the bacon/egg/pie thing. you need a name for it.
quick before someone steals the idea!

That look's really good, send me some pieces I'm hungry. :cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

I like the idea of bacon-and-egg pie (I assume the egg bit was torn up omlettes), but I'm really not sure about having it with maple syrup.

... Syrup goes fantastic with eggs and bacon! I don't typically pair them up that way, but I get some syrup when I have pancakes and get it on my bacon and eggs sometimes.

Ketchup however... goes great with eggs and I often intentionally combine those two.

Should be called heart attack in pie. I seriously bet there are a fair few calories in that bad boy.

They found out they were long lost brothers and were reunited thru help-life2.net Did you miss the thread?

He's my cousin that lives 300 ft in front of me. Did it this morning.

Nice, you're using rubber gloves. I hate it when people handle raw meat with their bare hands.

If McDonald's has taught us anything, it's that syrup makes anything better. It is only second to salt in the breakfast world.

Nice, you're using rubber gloves. I hate it when people handle raw meat with their bare hands.

I always use bare hands. I just don't lick them afterwards. You remind me of an old room mate that would bleach the entire kitchen every time he cooked chicken...

Yea, I had some gloves in my car from work. Just grabbed some out of the box and used them for the bacon.

That was an assorted topping, along with Gummy Bears and Cream Cheese.

I think my arteries clogged just looking at that.

I bet it was tasty though.

Impossible Piecake?

Thats what i would name it Mr LEEEEHEUUUP

I shall kill you, Azner, for two reasons;

First: You gave me a name I can use and therefore I must have it for free.

Twice: You saw my face, you're not supposed to see my face.

I want that pie so much right now. I'm going to try and make it on Christmas day.

Back