Asshole!

Reaction score
Ok, today this afternoon, some daring ****tard threw a huge tree branch in front of my front house door. My dad found this out and he royally got pissed. He found this out when he returned home and saw a huge tree branch laying on front of our door. Now he called police and find out which dipshit has done this stupid thing. Whoever he is, he's gonna get whats coming to him.

You sure it didn't fall from above? Heh.

I don't see why you're so pissed. At least he didn't damage anything. Big deal, not worth getting THAT angry over it.

Good to hear your dad is finally branching out!

Maybe it's the trees that are angry with you.

Good thing there are no ****ing trees around my house, eh? That's one easy possibility to rule out that it fell off from a tree near my house.

Good thing there are no ****ing trees around my house, eh? That's one easy possibility to rule out that it fell off from a tree near my house.

Perhaps you have not seen lord of the rings.

The perpetrator was a storm.

He really shouldn't go out on a limb to get revenge on whoever did it.
Well as long as he finds the root of the problem and punishes whoever did it. No use leafing the bastard kid alone to cause more tree-related havoc!
I bet this violent behaviour stems from the kid's parents.

I hippies breakfast for eating, no lie.

Someone threw some sort of creamy pastry at my car a couple of weeks ago. It sure pissed me off, plus it made no sense because it was parked on a cul-de-sac so it probably wasn't a driveby, and my car wasn't blocking anyone's mailbox or driveway.

Something is about to happen, that has not happened....

for an ageeeeeeeeeee....

you come here crying about someone being an asshole and then are an asshole to everyone. Congrats man, it's become a thread about you

you come here crying about someone being an asshole and then are an asshole to everyone. Congrats man, it's become a thread about you
DOHOHOHO BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!

He was on my ignore list for a long time, I'm not sure how he got removed...

Not just any old tree...

Code:
  _                                  
         ;`',                                
         `,  `,                              
          ',   ;   ,,-""==..,                
           \    ','          \               
   ,-""'-., ;    '    __.-="-.;              
 ," ,,_    "v      _."                       
;,'   ''-,          "=--,_                   
       ,-''    _  _       `,                 
      /   ,.-+(_)(_)-----.,   ;              
     ,'  /   ;   ;       `\ ,                
     ; ,/    ;  _;         ;                 
     !,'     ; (_)                           
     V'      ;   ;                           
             ; _ ;                           
             ;' `;     __-- I'M THE SEXY TREE
             ;   ;                           
             ; . ;                           
             ;   ;                           
        ,.--.',..`.--.,

The SEXY Tree!

obvious bipolar family is bipolar?

*walks up to house*
"WTF...A BRANCH??? SOMEONE PUT A BRANCH INFRONT OF MY DOOR? WHOS THE MOTHER****ER WHO DID THIS?!?! A BRANCH...A ****ING BRANCH...IMA KILL THE BITCH WHO DID THIS!!!! NO ONE PUTS A BRANCH ON MY PORCH!!! SON, CALL THE COPS, CALL THE ****ING COPS, SOMEONE PUT A BRANCH ON MY PORCH!!! BASTARDS"

How am I being an asshole? The only one who is acting like an asshole in this thread is you. Congratulation. Have a cookie and get lost.

If I were you I'd just sigh and shrub it off.

/bad one

It's 95 degrees outside and I don't want to be responsible for something that I didn't do. I'll probably get rid of it eventually. But right now, I feel like ranting.

Wh... what? What do you mean responsible?

Is it against the law where you live to have tree limbs on your lawn?

I'm just really stumped at how he could be so angry at this.

Don't leaf it to the authorities, take care of it yourself.

He called the cops, for a pice of wood on your lawn? No broken window, dent in the door or nothing?

I bet it's some sort of hate crime.

Yeah man, they put a tree limb in your lawn.

They mean ****ing business.

you should find the root of the problem

The door was all scratched and me and my dad just finished painting the front door 2 days ago, now it looks likes a ****ing mess. So it was a property damage. Not to mention, I wasn't having a good day today.

So yeah, whoever did this, I hope you have a shit fall over your head...

Back