August 6th, 2005 -- Nukes planned to Detonate in America

All the states near me are blowing up, the people there are lucky...they instantly become black marks on concrete. I have to die a slow painful death from radiation...thanks alot osama.

Stop worrying about shoet-term terror, and worry about long-time depression. Its all in the sig.

If this is true, then I think the peeps in america have the smallest of rights to think about short term terrorism, as they're all about to get blown to hell by it :rolling:

This all scares me a little.

Why can't we all be friends?

Shamrock said:
Doesn't this belong in the Political forum? (Just wondering)

9 nukes can pretty much kill nearly half of the US of A.
I won't die to fake nukes :)
GhostBoi said:
Stop worrying about shoet-term terror, and worry about long-time depression. Its all in the sig.

People are still going on about that "Peak Oil" Thing? Sheesh

It seems like the threat has been eliminated by our brave men and women in the armed forces.

Security services have know for a long time that al qaeda have been after nukes. You'd better believe that if they ever get hold of them they'd use them.

As for them already being in America, I'm sceptical, but that's not to say it's not possible.

Security services have know for a long time that al qaeda have been after nukes.

I believe it's impossible to purchase something like a nuke without the CIA, BND (or whatever) knowing of it.

But that's just for purchasing, not manufacturing.

Well, I guess we will find out tomorrow :\. If anything weird happens im going to my basement with bottled water and a handgun :p

What the hell do you want with a handgun when your complete countryside is scorched? :D

Recoil said:
What the hell do you want with a handgun when your complete countryside is scorched? :D

Haven't you seen war of the worlds :D.

Recoil said:
war of the worlds :p protect myself from NINJA LOOTERS taking my stuff.

Im guesing key times would be - 12:00 midnight edt, or pdt. Or the time the bomb went off in hiroshima in jap time, or hiroshima in american time (one of the EDT, PDT, mountain and central.) But personally all the biggest explosion gong off tomorrow will be a firecracker :p

RakuraiTenjin said:
AUSTRALIANS? IT'S AUGUST 6th THERE RIGHT? IS IT SAFE TOMORROW?

Its 1:48am here.

*looks around.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

RakuraiTenjin said:

...ROFLMFAO!!!

You seriously just made me fall out of my chair laughing my ass off for a good 10 minutes straight.

GG.

-Alix

I wish i had nukes :(

oh, wait. Its August 6th here too.

Good Bye, America.

RakuraiTenjin said:

Yeah, yeah, I just woke up and it seems safe enough. I mean, the army guys and tanks outside in my street are unnerving, and the explosions aren't good but apart from that......

15357 said:
I wish i had nukes :(

oh, wait. Its August 6th here too.

Good Bye, America.

Make one from card and stickyback plastic.

Skaadi said:
Yeah, yeah, I just woke up and it seems safe enough. I mean, the army guys and tanks outside in my street are unnerving, and the explosions aren't good but apart from that......

At least you don't have 40-year old jet fighters crashing into your car :|

they really need to stop using the Vietnam war jets.

Make one from card and stickyback plastic.

If I could, sure.

Pauly said:
But personally all the biggest explosion gong off tomorrow will be a firecracker :p

HOLY SH!T.

Right as I read that, someone fired off a string of firecrackers outside.

Jesus christ that scared the livving shit out of me.
No lie either. Wtf.

-Alix

Btw, people, Please make a thread here when a nuke explodes within 10 kms of you, ok?

Jesus Christ is this the ultimate goodbye thread or what.....cheerio world.:eek:

(let me know if you're all still around tomorrow:D )

baxter said:
Jesus Christ is this the ultimate goodbye thread or what.....cheerio world.:eek:

(let me know if you're all still around tomorrow:D )

*gasps* Jesus posts here~!?

Alix Mcdean said:
HOLY SH!T.

No lie either. Wtf.

-Alix
LoL, thats crazy.

Hell, I didn't want to live forever anyways.

Alix Mcdean said:
HOLY SH!T.

No lie either. Wtf.

-Alix

That was your 666th post too. :eek:

...I'm scared now.

15357 said:
Btw, people, Please make a thread here when a nuke explodes within 10 kms of you, ok?
You know if that really happened (within an actual livable distance but easily viewable as to what is occuring) someone WOULD be making a thread about it before any evacuation etc

RakuraiTenjin said:
You know if that really happened (within an actual livable distance but easily viewable as to what is occuring) someone WOULD be making a thread about it before any evacuation etc

That would be one screwed up person

I'd just grab a lawn chair and wait for the shockwave to hit. Oh and don't forget a margarita and sunglasses. :D

Back