beating the dead horse now whit a hammer,terminator next movie in 3d and....

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
One thing everybody knows about Terminators: They always keep coming, no matter what you do. But the next installment of Skynet's plan to destroy humanity will come in a surprising form: a PG-13 animated sequel to the original Terminator.

As we've mentioned a bunch lately, the movie rights to Terminator have been tied up in legal wrangling for a while now, with Pacificor wresting them away from Halcyon Entertainment. But now it sounds like a completely different entity has managed to wrangle the rights to make a Terminator film: Hannover House, whose CEO distributed the first Terminator back in 1984. Somehow, Hannover has figured out how to make a film that uses only concepts and ideas from that first movie, ignoring all the sequels and the television show, but Pacificor still needs to approve. This film will be PG-13, and made in 3-D for about $70 million, and it's at least plausible that Arnold Schwarzenegger might come back and provide a few bits of voiceover work for the T-800.

I remnber the times when terminator was good,and just 2 movies........

shockd.gif

Hello sir, I request that you lead me to John Conner now. Please.

why are people expecting anything other than this? it's not like terminator: salvation was anything hardhitting or close to the bone. wasn't that a PG-13 anyway?

whats the deal here, who cares about terminator films anymore anyway

who cares if it's a PG- 13 anyway? Look at the shoot out in the police station in the first film - barely any blood. If you take away the swearing and stabbing scenes terminator 2 it would probably be PG-13...

who cares if it's a PG- 13 anyway? Look at the shoot out in the police station in the first film - barely any blood. If you take away the swearing and stabbing scenes terminator 2 it would probably be PG-13...

really? pg-13 movies don't have swearing and stabbing ?.

Haha, I know right, Arnie was in so many Terminator sequels.

Edit: Well, one too many really, now I think about it.

As far as i am concerned, the story ended with Terminator 2.

The half assed projects that came afterwards have done nothing but tarnish this franchise. James Cameron had the opportunity to buy the rights recently and put the damn thing finally to rest instead of letting another hack take a shit on it.

Back