Beautiful People Thread: The "Vegeta's gunna hate me for this" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say look up other pictures, but it's almost always some blend of yellow/orange/red.

Unnatural hair color is probably my most distinct turn off, so yeah, bit of a problem.

sean04.jpg

Oh, I'll play your game you Yorick.

It's the closest smile I've seen to perfect while not being perfect.

Holy**** I love that book. Grendel himself is aborable as ****, and the writing style is lovely. The idea of humanizing an ancient villian is nothing new, but Gardner does it masterfully and the selection of source material is perfect. A+++++ WOULD READ AGAIN but who has time to reread books when there are so many others out there just waiting? Certainly not me.

Also, I think Mal Reynolds is an excellent candidate for most beautiful man ever, but truth be told this is in part due to his personality. This is something that I've noticed in myself and the reason I posted Renoir's Schlafende Baigneuse instead of a man: I don't really have a picture in my head of the ideal man. Perhaps it's because I was more attracted to girls when I was younger. That's not to say that I'm not physically attracted to men (I most certainly am!) but I rarely find a man ~*beautiful*~ for purely physical reasons.

That said! I think some of you are quite beautiful, but well you all should know quite well who you are (except Buckley who just refuses to believe it, but really! you are lovely) and posting pictures would just make everyone else feel bad about themselves.

Awesome post, maybe don't wear a bra next time.

but then youll be a zombie. and its just a wild guess, but im betting she doesnt like zombies.

Oh fine, you win. Here it is. It's a couple months old, it's blurry, we're tired, we're drunk, and this might be taken down within the day.

ohlawdyzw3.jpg

i dont see it either. should have nominated yourself. thats a sexy hand youve got there.

You'll see. One day, oh, you'll see...

[edit] I have a picture of her on my phone, FROM THE SIDE. But you'll never see the similarities, because I don't have bluetooth or the USB cable that came with my phone
sadfaecmo0.png

we have seen.
sorry man, i didnt want to be the one to break it to you,
but unless shes a transformer, she'll probably stay the same.

God I hope she's a transformer. Is that weird? That's weird, isn't it.

Oh no, it's not for the sex. It's for the robot piggyback rides across the countryside.

Uploaded one. But I don't know if she wants me posting pictures of her on the intarwebs, and also I look like three retards in it.

But you won't be taking any shit from nobody, cause you've got a hot girlfriend, right? Good, now post the picture.

And who's the girl on the original picture?

I remember seeing a picture of that same girl (supposedly) but from directly in front, and she looked a lot different. That's why I said what I said, but I guess not many people have seen that second picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back