Beautiful People Thread: The "Vegeta's gunna hate me for this" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
Ok, heres the deal. You get to post one picture. It will represent the epitome of your expectations of what you're ideal person of the other sex (or same, whatever... fags) would look like. And we're in EXTREME mode, where you can only post within forum rules (Which are: You will not: publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information). So no nudes or sexually explicitness.

Ready, set, go.

18nrmc.jpg

I don't keep tabs on the prettiest girls I see, so I don't know who to automatically go for, so I just put things like 'beautiful woman' or something like that in google and try to find the best (I actually went about 15 pages in, on about 10 separate searches to find this one). I would normally post Scarlett Johansson as she is REALLY hot, but I didn't want to post some celebrity who everyone has seen before a million times, because if you've seen them before you 'shock & awe' goes away, because.. You've seen em before... Anyways..

Katie Malua - Apparently she's a singer/guitar player, I've never heard of her, but god damn.
Katie_Melua_45636.jpg

I think I can expect a lot of woman photos. So I think it's my duty, although I find women to be the more attractive sex, to fill this page up with hot dudes.

I said one picture ZombitTurtle you enormous ******!

I think I can expect a lot of woman photos. So I think it's my duty, although I find women to be the more attractive sex, to fill this page up with hot dudes.
*multi snippy*

ZT you fail in this thread. One picture. One picture.

And my favorite is this dude, he's really handso- *reads post above* I was just gunna... post this picture but...
*starts sniffling* I guess you would just yell at me some more huh?

Koola. Hence my attempt at a guilt trip.

And my favorite is this dude, he's really handso- *reads post above* I was just gunna... post this picture but...
*starts sniffling* I guess you would just yell at me some more huh?

*snippy*

No, you big stirrer ZT :p

Holy shit dude, why have you kept that?!

Morena_Baccarin_011.jpg

I don't care that it's probably shooped a bit for hue etc., she's pretty much that gorgeous irl anyway.

I hope you didn't have to edit out the fail in that one yourself KA.

Katie Malua - Apparently she's a singer/guitar player, I've never heard of her, but god damn.
Katie_Melua_45636.jpg

You've never heard the song "Nine Million Bicycles (In Beijng)"? She's really cute, though, and I've seen better photos of her than this one.

What's up with her eyes in that photo? ^

Maybe not THE most beatuiful person, but she's definitely a 10.

keira_knightley1_300_400.jpg

Upon reflection, my perfect, ideal image of a woman is not appropriate to post.

Instead I have settled with my most attractive man:

nathanfillion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back