Beautiful People Thread: The "Vegeta's gunna hate me for this" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have it! And if I do, it's on my desktop which is currently AWOL due to a busted motherboard :(

2rxabsw.jpg

Ah Sophia <3

*sigh* the epitome of the opposite sex left me just a little while ago. He was pretty much amazing.

Sadness. :/

I'm not sure anyone even knows, the picture makes the rounds at every possible image/forum board but you never see other shots of her or any talk of her being a notable actress/model or what have you.

Her most posted picture is one where her head is photoshopped on another body.

I met the epitome of the opposite sex recently, too. Unfortunately she is a fat bitch with a huge penis.

edit: I'm starting to wonder if she was even a woman after all.

The thing is she's not stunning.

She's damn cute, though.

Stunningly cute to you, sir. The composition and lightning of the photo is astounding as well.

I met the epitome of the opposite sex recently, too. Unfortunately she is a fat bitch with a huge penis.

edit: I'm starting to wonder if she was even a woman after all.

Post of the century.

It's a damn good photo, yes.

Also ITT - Stigmata talks about his girlfriend.

The girl is pretty but we only see the side of her face so it's not a fair judgment.

lol

I do feel somewhat bad for her, she was probably just a cute girl and one of her friends took a nice photo of her, and it was shown in some photo collection.... and then guys started photoshopping her onto naked chicks and fapping to it.

Here's something for you guys to complain about:

nyats2.jpg

The epitome of beauty would also need to be represented by the wisdom and understanding behind their eyes.

Beauty is beyond the skin.

Here's something for you guys to complain about:

nyats2.jpg
What's wrong with her hand? Has it been crippled from years upon years of making THAT EXACT SAME SIGN IN PHOTOS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE FROM THAT COUNTRY IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR PICTURES APPARENTLY.

What do you mean? Her middle finger is bent slightly, I imagine she's sort of going for the cat claw/pawing look.

The epitome of beauty would also need to be represented by the wisdom and understanding behind their eyes.

Beauty is beyond the skin.

It's true, and it sucks when the person you lost was the epitome of both kinds of beauty.

That's when you know you lose.

GOD DAMN IT.

Well, enjoy him while he lasts. He's a runner at the first sight of trouble. :/

Guys tend to get scared when you watch them sleep and joke about being in league with satan.

But that's what made him like me in the first place! That and turning him over to authorities for being Communist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back