Beautiful People Thread: The "Vegeta's gunna hate me for this" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that one is gunna bite her arm off.

Can't you tell, he's aiming for her left nipple. But, being an irrational child, he closed his eyes before making the approach.

zombieturtle01 said:
350px-Kira_Nerusskaya_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Fixed

Japanese girls look much younger than they really are. It's just the way it is.

I swear I have to tell this to you guys every time.
Why do you enjoy pictures of them if you agree that they look like children?

Bloody hell! I can't believe how skinny she is! Her stomach's almost non-existent!

anatomically, it just doesn't make any sense. Skin and bones plus chest balloons?

She could use some of her boob filling on her stomach.

You guys are ****ing nuts. She's ****ing sexy.
Sure, if you have a thing for Real Dolls :p

I prefer my women to be normal-looking, even what some would call "average". There's a different, more fulfilling kind of beauty to be found there.

I prefer my women to be normal-looking, even what some would call "average". There's a different, more fulfilling kind of beauty to be found there.
Like Meg White?

WhiteStripesMeg%20White).jpg

You guys are crazy. I whould put my penis in her, if you know what I mean.

Edit At Remus Girl.

I do not understand the second sentence. How is it more fulfilling?

Me? I like my women like I like my coffee.
Mixed with chocolate and packaged into little gift boxes.

Why do you enjoy pictures of them if you agree that they look like children?

Their faces are young looking, that's all I'll agree to. What's wrong with a child-like face?

Why don't you go yell at the entire population of Japan. I don't get why you're attacking me over a known fact. It is a Japanese woman's desire to look 'cute' as opposed to typical western desires to look beautiful, sexy, mature. Japanese women keep their skin very smooth and they have young looking faces by nature.

Your opinions are irrelevant...

And Meg White hot? :x

Anyway she's not skinny

27316.imgcache

Yes she is. You can see her bloody ribcage and pelvis!!! And her tits are definitely fake!

The girl you posted has a waist about that thin.

You guys gtfo of Beautiful People Thread.
Im defenetly with Dr. House on this one (Remus lol)

I perfer the Natalie Martinez's, Eva Longoria's, Jessica Alba's of the world, etc. not that I see myself ever getting with those women or perhaps that I have high expectations for my preferences.

I'm certainly not one of those that fap to your typical blonde with HUEG tits. Which I consider very boring, imo.

Which post was it? The link just sends me to the first page again, and i dont see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back