Beautiful People Thread: The "Vegeta's gunna hate me for this" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a stuff about Gemma Atkinson. I was merely pointing out that her tits were fake in order to educate ZT as to what fake tits look like (as he seems to have a problem spotting the difference.) If that's your thing good for you, personally I think it's a great boob job, but facially she's nothing special imho.

It's the first post :LOL:

What? I assume you're not talking about the OP, because theres no pic there, so going to the first reply... what? How does she look underage?

Oh brother. My post had nothing to do with what Vegeta posted...
So where do you get this underage nonsense.

From the actual "huge discussion" that occurred just a few posts before yours. Your fake tit discussion was small beans and thus didnt qualify for the "huge discussion" that you described it as, thus, I assumed you were talking about the underage deal.

SO SUCK ON IT.

Let's get this thread going again?

b7nn9v.jpg

2945c89.jpg

The only thing you're gettin goin is a migraine, get your chinky droids out of my face man.

AND HEY YOU LITTLE CHINK, AREN'T YOU BASICALLY POSTING THE SAME TYPE OF SHIT THAT YOU MADE THEM CLOSE THE LAST THREAD FOR??

*Trys to reach over desk to grab Vegeta before he runs*

What last thread?

What's wrong with what I posted?

I remember a thread getting closed for jailbait. I was the one who reported it.

These girls are >=18. Despite what Krynn's incredibly small brain thinks.

I thought you got it closed because YOU DIDN'T LIKE US POSTING HOT WOMENZ.

Anyways, Joel Mchale-

Why are there small asian children everywhere!?

Japanese women are beautiful.

Those last two are only okay, though.

What last thread?

What's wrong with what I posted?

I remember a thread getting closed for jailbait. I was the one who reported it.

These girls are >=18. Despite what Krynn's incredibly small brain thinks.

Also wasn't there like pretty much boobs and stuff?

KateBeckinsale3.jpg

/thread

You know it, and I know it.

I think there is quite literally nothing I wouldn't do for her.

Why would I be jealous of her? I'd much rather have my curves than look like a stick. :arms:

On one hand i see your point. But i dont think weight has that much too do with whether or not someone is attractive. There are plenty of attractive skinny people as there are plenty of attractive bigger people. But there is a limit to both sides as how fat/skinny as person is before being considered unattractive.

Calling Gemma Atkinson too skinny is like calling Christina Hendricks or Sara Ramirez too fat. Neither is true.

This is simply people being hyper-critical because of internet anonymity and generally being utter ****s about it.

^Yeah but she's freaky in bed apparently, willing to 'experiment' because she cant cook.

Chicks like that are hot.

And yes, do for and do to her...I soooo would.

I think if she even spoke to me in that...perfect accent, I'd just melt.

Calling Gemma Atkinson too skinny is like calling Christina Hendricks or Sara Ramirez too fat. Neither is true.

What you are not getting is that there are those types of people that are naturally petite and those people that are more "cuvey" or have more weight or whatever you call it.

Gemma Atkinson is NOT naturally petite by any means, her body is very fake looking, from the fake titties, to the "I Just starved myself for a week and sucked in my stomach" look. You can tell this because her torso area doesn't mach up with the rest of her body type, her body type is definitely made for the more 'weighty" and curvy type, you can tell by looking at her body structure.

What you are not getting is that there are those types of people that are naturally petite and those people that are more "cuvey" or have more weight or whatever you call it.

Gemma Atkinson is NOT naturally petite by any means, her body is very fake looking, from the fake titties, to the "I Just starved myself for a week and sucked in my stomach" look. You can tell this because her torso area doesn't mach up with the rest of her body type, her body type is definitely made for the more 'weighty" and curvy type, you can tell by looking at her body structure.
I hate that girls think they need to be 80 pounds to be pretty. Some of us actually like curvy girls!

I mean, I can't be the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back