Beautiful People Thread: The "Vegeta's gunna hate me for this" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have just posted the real-painted HL titties girl then.

Alright.

hlgirl.jpg

Wasn't that photoshopped in.

Or there was another pic similar to that I remember from like way early 2004 or even 2003.

Edit: @ the bikini one

Nah, this is the one you're thinking of, pretty sure it's a photoshop but a good one. I've had it on my harddrive since early 04.

I don't care what anyone says, women of the 40's and 50's were superior in attractiveness-

Don't make them like they used to man.

Oh, because you're a faggit? Sorry, I completely forgot that unfocused was a flaming queemo, my bad.

I fail to see any remarkable beauty there.

Whatever, h8 u.

40's, 50's, 60's nude women are far superior.

I'm about to make your face really unattractive with my boot, KA.

Whatever, Betty Page is way better than Marlyn Munro

I know you only say that out of anger and ignorance. I shall forgive you. This time.

More like out of anger and being right because you are wrong, Let's make a fair comparison.

The Beautiful Betty Page-

Marlyn Monroe-

Oh, because you're a faggit? Sorry, I completely forgot that unfocused was a flaming queemo, my bad.

Not sure if that's sarcasm, but mine was. ;) GTFO with your thick censor strips that cover 1/3 of the picture.

She had large breasts, and I really care about the forum rules, they mean a lot to me, so.

I'm quite surprised that no-one's posted a photo of Anna Friel. I think she's quite cute-looking.

What, the mole, or the fact that she seems to have no toes?

TBH though, her arm freaks me out more than her hoof.

Woah, never really picked up on that bit. Looks like its bent backwards.

Man, ZT. Your posts have really begun to suck lately. I mean, your sarcastic overly defensive come-back posts were amusing the first 2 times, but the 70 or so afterwards... not so much.

Your mother has really begun to suck lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back