• Spy

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Sniper

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
Not your favorite class, or their abilities, but the most well done class in terms of it's visual design(This can include their weapons)

They are all cool, but my vote goes to The Engineer.

I voted pyro, but engineer is cool too.

I like the Pyro, but IMO he's not the most original in terms of design.

Edit:
The Medic really reminds me of the cartoon Egon from Ghost Busters.

Spy. The whole mask thing is simply brilliant.

^ Ditto, spy is my favourite class to play too.

the heavy all the way. his figure really aids that whole silhouette thing valve went for.

Demoman. Come on, brother's got an eyepatch and a broken bottle!

Yup, demoman gets my vote. Guy is hilarious, and he has the best Meet The video.

Pyro has the best and funniest animations, even his idol standing animation makes me laugh sometimes.

In terms of design, possibly the soldier with the helmet covering his face, making him look like a rookie to war, even though we all know he isnt ;).

The Demoman has the most amusing character in the game. Comic genius.
The Soldier has the most bat-shit crazy psychotic attitude in the game.
The Scout is a classic douchebag, but he backs it up by beating people to death with a BASEBALL BAT, in a world ruled with bullets and explosives. I hate him, but I love him.
The Medic needs to lean a bit more towards the crazed scientist stereotype before I really sympathize with him.
The Sniper is kinda cool, but seems detached, eh? Kinda intriguing.
The Spy is a spy, not much to say about him till his video comes out. (It would be so much better if the Meet the Spy video NEVER comes out.)
The Pyro is an enigma, and could be anything. The mystery is exciting.
The Heavy is a big murdering panda, and we all love big murdering panda's.
The Engineer mixes good ole boy with engineering genius. It's an innovative idea, and I like it because of that.

They all have good designs, in term of character. I just wish they had the time and the profit margin's to be able to expand on them, just for fun.

Visually designed? Definitely the Engineer. I don't know how you can say Heavy. He's just... a big guy.

I'm surprised at the Demoman takers, I think he is one of the less interesting-looking characters.

Spy definately gets my numero dos.

They all have good designs, in term of character. I just wish they had the time and the profit margin's to be able to expand on them, just for fun.

I thought that was what the Meet the Team videos were for.

I'm surprised at the Demoman takers, I think he is one of the less interesting-looking characters.

I agree. Demoman's a hilarious character, but visually? He is recognizable, and that's the point, but I think there is still some room for added personality in his design. I think some people are forgetting we are talking visual here... or then it's the bottle, which compensates a lot.

Spy, for sure. Plus he's the most fun to play as.

Spy is my fav to play as too, but I really wish the spy's running speed was increased very slightly. He seems to be at the running speed of the Demoman, or Engie at best.

His simplistic design works for him though.

Running speed:

1) Scout
2) Medic
3) Pyro, Engineer, Spy, Sniper
4) Demoman
5) Soldier
6) Heavy

Well I think he deserves the running speed of the Medic, maybe slightly lower.

Demoman is cool and he is also one of my favourite classes.

^Has nothing to do with visual design.

He's not a lot slower, but I've been playing pyro and spy too long not to notice when I gradually gain on enemies as I'm chasing them.

The Medic's got a cool coat and carries a bonesaw. It's too bad he can't really fight.

I'll have to go with the Heavy, he has the best facial expressions. When he's firing his mini-gun, you can see him begin to smile and laugh.

I can't really decide at all. I voted Pyro, but the others are equally cool-looking. They did a good job because by looking at the classes you can already tell some things about they're personalities and jobs. In the pyros case, they even gave character to someone without a face.

Pyro has the best and funniest animations, even his idol standing animation makes me laugh sometimes.

Sorry to derail a little here, but I wasn't aware the game had idle animations, what do they look like? Can't say I've ever spotted them.

I also voted Medic, simply because of the needle gun, with it's see through barrel, and the Ubersaw, for its horror element of surgery.

Spy, my first choice was Pyro but looking back it seems Valve decided that rather than making anything too complex they'd cover her (and it begins...) in rubber to make everything easier by just coloring it in. Looking back, i wish i had chosen Spy, it's amazing how he constantly seems to not give a damn about any of it, even when shooting.

Probably the most exciting thing he does is the knife taunt, and he even manages to pull that off with such precision and grace (insert someone calling me a pussy here) that i really can't say he's that into it. All in all, the Spy is good because he acts like he could care less.

Heavy and Pyro to me. Heavy wins though.

Plus, the heavy is always so adorably cute, like a little puppy. Every time I catch his smiles and grins and pouts, all combined with his voice in game, I giggle like a little girl.

Chuck Norris.. nah I'm just messin with you, I picked the pyro because you can learn quite a bit from the pyro as he is now but theres a TON more to learn such as his nationality and if he is a psychopath like some the other members.

Back