BF2 Thread

KoreBolteR

Tank
Reaction score
BF2 Thread - all updates on this game here.

I was thinking of making this thread so everyone can post updates, videos, pics, anything so the rest of us can enjoy.

and mods if you think its unnecessary, delete it :)

thanks.

EDIT: this is what we have so far...

http://battlefield1942.filefront.com/screenshots/News/18315/ - 55 pics

http://www.totalbf2.com/news/cutlasspreview.php - Cutlass preview 1

http://www.totalbf2.com/news/cutlasspreview2.php - Cutlass preview 2

http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=3309 - LRRP Clan Battlefield 2 Movies

http://www.totalbf2.com/news/screenshots1.php - 16 Screenshots

http://bfnation.net/bf2/preview/ - BFNation Overview

and while im here..

Would anyone be intrested in forming a Hl2.net clan in bf2?? (somebody mentioned it on this forum the other day and i thought it would be a great idea) alan freeman i think...

i do go on that site, ive registered last month :D.lol

this thread is for people who want every update and not change site :p

KoreBolteR said:
Would anyone be intrested in forming a Hl2.net clan in bf2?? (somebody mentioned it on this forum the other day and i thought it would be a great idea) alan freeman i think...
i pm'ed you on that btw.

I'll join if it's not too hardcore or anything. I won't have time for many matches and stuff. I'll mainly be looking for a group of good players to play with and have a good time.

I'm really looking forward to BF2. BF DC was awesome so I expect this to be even more so.

KoreBolteR said:

I would, considering it was my idea.

dart321 said:
I would, considering it was my idea.

LOL yeah sorry mate, i knew it was someone.. :E

ill join and just have a laugh, go on a server have a mad laugh :naughty:

KoreBolteR said:

I'm interested. Would be nice to meet you guys outside these forums. Kore, I pm'd you my e-mail adress.

yeah, jimbo mentioned to me that we could do different continent teams.. (because of the lag) a Euro Team, american team, Oceania team etc... but its all up to you lot to decide what ya want.....

we could just be a global team.

got you pm shaker, ill have to get my msn addy fixed or something aswell. ill have all your emails saved tho :)

kore.

KoreBolteR said:
LOL yeah sorry mate, i knew it was someone.. :E

ill join and just have a laugh, go on a server have a mad laugh :naughty:

No, no. I didn't mean it like that. I just meant you should already know that I'm interested without the need to ask.

Anyway, who's going to actually run and organize this clan? I don't want to be the main guy or anything, but I'll be more than willing to help out with anything the main guy needs done (Website/ladders/etc).

i dont have much clan leading experience tbh.. is anyone intrested in the job?

(of the Half-Life 2.net Battlefield 2 clan Leader) :E

KoreBolteR said:
i dont have much clan leading experience tbh.. is anyone intrested in the job?

(of the Half-Life 2.net Battlefield 2 clan Leader) :E
even if there is no clan we should all just get together for a few games, the clan shouldnt be too serious, no training or bs like that. :cheers:

jimbo118 said:
even if there is no clan we should all just get together for a few games, the clan shouldnt be too serious, no training or bs like that. :cheers:

yeah deffo, id be up for that.. all of us know eachother sort of right? we can all just get together for good ol' game of bf2 :cheers: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:

KoreBolteR said:
yeah deffo, id be up for that.. all of us know eachother sort of right? we can all just get together for good ol' game of bf2 :cheers: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:
yeah who pwns the most, us or europa? :O :rolling: :p :thumbs:

jimbo118 said:

Well spoken. BF2 is ideal for stuff like this. We form one or two squads and frag away.

id love to have a game like that..:D:D

me, jimbo, shakermaker etc

onto (north america) CptStern, Gh0st, Tr0n, satch

bring it on! :E

KoreBolteR said:

onto (north america) CptStern, Gh0st, Tr0n, satch

ok so we have me,you
shaker,
dart
al.freeman
satch
amish slayer
tron
ghost
asus

when the game comes out you have to register right? so we''ll have to give our names n stuff out here?

KoreBolteR said:

onto (north america) CptStern, Gh0st, Tr0n

hehe, yeah! :naughty: Will the Americans will play as US tho?

Shakermaker said:
hehe, yeah! :naughty: Will the Americans will play as US tho?
stern will be the middle east coalition for sure, lol :LOL:

jimbo118 said:
ok so we have me,you
shaker,
dart
al.freeman
satch
amish slayer
tron
ghost
asaus

when the game comes out you have to register right? so we''ll have to give our names n stuff out here?

I'll prolly be Shakermaker on BF2 as well. Different online personalities make me dizzy :x

Shakermaker said:
I'll prolly be Shakermaker on BF2 as well. Different online personalities make me dizzy :x
i might be my name too or Hank Scorpio as i call myself usually just incase someone recognises me who plays cod or cs. ;(

jimbo118 said:
stern will be the middle east coalition for sure, lol :LOL:

heheh, he can play on our side then. We'll protect him from the evil American bounty hunters.

Shakermaker said:
heheh, he can play on our side then. We'll protect him from the evil American bounty hunters.
i'd prefer to be america but yeah whatever the situation throws up. ;)

i dno what mine names gonna be.. probably just Kore, KoreBolteR or BolteR :)

KoreBolteR said:
i dno what mine names gonna be.. probably just Kore, KoreBolteR or BolteR :)
i just hope i can scrounge 50 euros come june 17. :eek:

although i have a felling it'll be dearer coz its ea and they'll pull another sims2, ie:increase the price 10 euros more than the usual pc game but hey it is bf2 and all. longevity guaranteed. :D :cheers:

jimbo118 said:

although i have a felling it'll be dearer coz its ea and they'll pull another sims2, ie:increase the price 10 euros more than the usual pc game but hey it is bf2 and all. longevity guaranteed. :D :cheers:

so if its 50 Euros for you, how much will that be for me? being pounds and all :upstare: , about £40? £45..? :imu:

jimbo118 said:

Work, beg or even steel to get the money for it. Summer is around the corner; there are lawns to be mowed :farmer:

EDIT removed stupid old person remark

KoreBolteR said:
so if its 50 Euros for you, how much will that be for me? being pounds and all :upstare: , about £40? £45..? :imu:
yeah £39.99 usually but i'd say it'll be 45 or maybe even 50 :O . dunno really. i'd buy it online if i knew more about online gamestores. :sleep:

Shakermaker said:
Work, beg or even steel to get the money for it. And besides, it's not that hard to put aside ten euro's for the next couple of weeks, is it? Summer is around the corner; there are lawns to be mowed :farmer:
lol. i'll get it, speaking of summer, this game will ruin my social schedule, btw, still playing sh3? :D

Shakermaker said:
Work, beg or even steel to get the money for it. Summer is around the corner; there are lawns to be mowed :farmer:

..and banks to rob :upstare:

remember to post any information you got in this thread guys :D

Hell, I wouldn't mind getting a few good games together now and then.
I'll probably go under Direwolf, barring that I'll use Avatar.

So the plan is.. when BF2 is out, all of us from this site get together from a game, add to our bf2 buddy list :D, then organise a clan from there.

shud be good too play all you people from this forum.. and then eventually make a clan :E ......

..........ME WANT GAME now :(

Just watched that 9 miute gameplay vid- O for awesome! A few things bugging me tho:
- Whats with the recoil on the guns? Is that realistic at all, because there basically is hardly any! (btw, im not going to crank the 'lack of realism' complaint, because I know that's not what bf is about.
- The explosions still don't look as good as I thought they could have
BUT
- Lovin the ragdoll physics
- And the sprint feature- long needed aspect of bf.
- And of course the graphics- even on a small media player screen, it just looks incredible- mark me down for a preorder for sure!

Back